Chapter IX: First Dates

The one thing I could get used to living here- the bed. It was like a dream come true. After my little rendezvous with Niklaus, I slept all night. Sadly, though. I was woken by someone entering my room. Small steps that walked over to my bed slowly before coming to a halt. I refused to peek my eyes open until something had jumped on me. A loud gasp leaving my mouth as I tried to push them off of me.

"Rise 'n shine, Darlin'! I made you breakfast!" Kol blurted into the blankets. I let out an annoyed whine. Trying to shove him off of me the best I could. Kol ended up falling off the bed. But with Kol- went the blankets. I tried to grab the blanket back as soon as I felt the breeze. Realizing my mistake when I had decided to go straight to bed after Nik's punishment. Kol stood up, trying to pry the blankets out of my hands but he seemed to have given up as the blanket came back to me easily. "What are you wearing?" I heard him question. I peeked my eyes open to see he was frozen in place, staring at where the blanket was now covering.

"I'm in my own bed, Kol. I can wear what I want." I grumbled, pulling the blanket higher onto my body. Kol reached out and grabbed the blanket, pulling at it at a human strength.

"Let me see, Darlin'. I'd love to see the whole set." He purred. I snorted slightly. Mostly because he would never see the whole set. Klaus had the underwear belonging to this set and I don't think he would be returning them anytime soon.

"Kol- please let me sleep. I stayed up too late last night." I whined, not letting go of the blanket. Kol let out a huff.

"What were you doing up all night dressed like that?" He questioned, releasing his hold on the blanket before sitting on the edge of the bed. He reached out and grabbed my arm, looking at my wrist. "Ooo, you naughty vixen. Sleeping with my hybrid of a brother?" I pulled my hand from him to see that Klaus' triangle had been changed- the blue was not just lining the triangle, but was seemingly bleeding out of it. The gold initials seemed to be shimmering.

"You know, I was up last night- you could have come knocking on my door if you needed some kind of relief." Kol whispered as he leaned towards me, pressing a kiss to my neck. I shivered slightly. Already feeling a heat flooding to my core. I shoved him away from me, shaking my head.

"Go downstairs, I'll be down a moment." I told him. Kol hummed as I went to get up, holding the blankets to my body. But Kol got into the bed next to me, his arms behind his head.

"I believe I'll just stay here and enjoy the show. Say, did you even change your underwear? I bet they are absolutely soaked." He hummed in hope. I looked at him, smirking.

"So you are choosing to stay in here and watch me dress?" I questioned him. Kol nodded, happily. "But no touching."

"I can live with that for now, Darlin'. But please- make it a good show." He winked. I rolled my eyes, standing up and letting the blanket fall off of me. I could feel Kol's eyes on my bare ass. I stayed facing away from him as I walked over to my closet, hearing him swallow hard in what seemed to be pain. I walked into my closet, thankful I had lingerie placed in bins on the shelves. Dressing into a nice white blouse and pant before grabbing my white jacket that went with it.

 Dressing into a nice white blouse and pant before grabbing my white jacket that went with it