Chapter XIII: Pretty Woman

It had been a few days since my bonding with Finn. The guys had seemed to back off for a bit- well actually Klaus left for some kind of issue. Finn and Kol had been following me around, but not too much. Currently I was laying in my bed, my sacred place of peace it had seemed. No one was bothering me. It was a bit weird honestly.

But it ended as soon as I was thinking it was suspicious. A knock on my door caused me to sit up and walk to the door.

"'Lijah?" I questioned as I looked up at him. He offered me a smile.

"I noticed that none of my brothers have snatched you up yet." He pointed out. "Pack a light bag, I'm taking you somewhere." He told me. Leaving no room for questions. Elijah's eyes floated down my body before adding, "Maybe dress comfortable as well." With that he left me there to get ready. I sighed turning around, closing the door before moving to my closet. I waisted no time in getting changed, since I was still in pajamas.

I was so excited for a nice warm day

I was so excited for a nice warm day. The chill in the air was keeping me from wearing my tank tops that Rebekah helped me pick out. Which, by the way, Rebekah left for adventure a few days ago. She promised to return to see me often. I'm so happy for her.

I picked up my little gym bag that I had used when I was on the run, throwing in some fancy underwear and a set of clothes. I had a feeling what was going to go down this weekend. I won't lie, I was a bit nervous. Knowing what would happen made me all warm and tingly, but made my heart pump a bit fast in anticipation of it. Zipping up my bag, I made my way out of my room.

"So where are we going?" I questioned, glancing over at him

"So where are we going?" I questioned, glancing over at him. Elijah was driving with one hand as his other hand held mine. It was a small sentiment, but I loved it. Made me feel like he loved me, even if it was too soon for that. Elijah smiled over at me, keeping his eyes on the road as we drove past the Mystic Falls sign.

"I thought we could go out of the town for a bit. Just you and I. Maybe explore a new city or something of the sorts." I grinned at him.

"That'll be fun." I agreed. "Did you tell the others we were going somewhere?" I questioned. Just now thinking about how I didn't say bye to the guys that were home. Elijah shook his head.