Chapter LXVII: Observed

Nik and I ate peacefully, his hand exploring me under the table. Typical. But I didn't let him get too far, finishing my food quickly and pulling away from him. I did end up in the bathroom at one point during our meal so I could clean myself up completely. We were now on our way back home and Nik was grinning like the wolf he was, thinking he was going to get punished in his favor.

The small smirk on my lips was silent and pointed away from him. The thought of what was about to happen floating around in my mind and causing my insides to boil in excitement. Pulling up to the house, Nik jumped out and opened my door for me before grabbing my hand and helping me out.

"Shall we get upstairs, love?" Nik purred into my ear as his hand went the middle of my back. I snorted quietly, covering my mouth when a laugh popped out of me.

"Sure, Nikki. Upstairs." I agreed, walking into the house with him before he scooped me up and ran us up the stairs. His lips met mine instantly, claiming me as he slowly placed me back onto my feet and held me to his body. I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him slightly. "Nik-" He pressed his lips to mine again before pulling back somewhat. "This isn't your punishment. Remember?"

"Hmm and, pray tell, what is my punishment?" Nik questioned as I pushed my hand on his chest some more. He took several steps back until he hit the chair in the corner of the room, falling into it slightly before adjusting himself to be comfortable. "Ooo, am I getting a show? Gonna touch yourself for me, love?" His hands clasped together on his lap as he smiled up at me innocently.

"Hmm, Show? Yes. I suppose a show is what this will be." I hummed as I moved to my dresser and pulled out two long corded ropes before moving back over to him. Kneeling in front of Nik, I grabbed one of his arms and laid it over the arm of the chair. This was relatively pointless. His hybrid strength could get him out of the rope easily. More of an art for me.

"Bondage?" Nik questioned as he watched me make long wraps around his arm. "This is sexy.." Nik mumbled, watching me.

"I watched some tutorials on rope art recently just for this." I told him as I moved onto the next arm. Nik's eyes were a dangerous yellow as he stared into my eyes. "Now, You are not allowed to move. Not allowed to touch yourself." Nik raised his eyebrow at me.

"Is this really a punishment, love? I don't need to touch myself while you touch yourself. I can just enjoy the show." I leaned close to his face with a smirk on my face.

"Who said I was touching myself?" My lips brushed against his lips, causing him to lean forward and chase my lips as I pulled back. "Kol!!" Nik frowned, instantly looking uncomfortable with what was going on. "If you don't want this, tell me." I told him carefully. Nik took a breath as Kol came into the room. His dark brown eyes glancing around before seeing his brother tied to the chair.

"Oh. We doing this now?" He questioned looking excited.

"Depends." I looked back to Nik. "You okay?"

"This is my punishment. Go ahead." Nik nodded. His eyes were a permanent yellow right now. Jaw clenched. He seemed to be suffering already, but not in a bad way. Kol came over and grabbed my hand, making me stand back up before bringing me to the bed. Kol kneeled in front of me as I sat on the bed, running his hands over my leg downward before grabbing my foot and slowly pulling my shoe over my foot. My eyes went from Kol to Nik, who was staring at us- me. Intensely.

I sat up a bit, pulling my dress up and over my head. Kol grinned up at me as he removed my other shoe.

"No underwear? Scandalous." Kol chuckled. Nik was smirking in the background.

His hands ran up my legs slowly, letting his fingers dance lightly over my smooth skin. My eyes closed as Kol pushed me to lay back, his fingers lightly dragging to my knees before raising them and spreading them. My core exposed completely. Nik was in the perfectly spot to be able to see everything. I knew that. I had made sure of it beforehand.