Chapter LVIII: Symptoms

Pregnancy has many symptoms. The most common being Morning Sickness and Cravings. I had the morning sickness down packed. I was reaching 16weeks along and every morning was the same.

Get up. Puke my guts out, if there was any left. Finn or Nik would be there with me during that bit. Then Elijah or Kol would bring me some food. Usually ranging from fruits and starch. Kol once brought me up mashed potatoes for breakfast. Earned him a smack on the head from Nik. But turns out, mashed potatoes was one of my cravings.

Mashed potatoes and cheetos. Together. Yes, I know. Ew! But, its what the baby wanted, who am I to deny?

Alot of things made me crazy sick. Eggs if fried or scrambled like Gordon Ramsey makes them. Peanut butter. And sadly the cologne that Kol liked to wear. He obviously quit wearing it since he would choose me any time.

I was currently on the sofa with my head on Nik's lap. Finn had left to get grocerys since I was having certain cravings. Kol and Elijah had left to see if they could find anything out on Sirens giving birth.

That was a new worry of mine. I had no idea what to expect since neither of us were human. Would the baby come out looking normal? Would the labor be normal?

Nik was tracing shapes on my shoulder, spacing out in thought. But as we sat there, a new craving ran through me.

"Nik?" I questioned slowly. My body turning to lay more on my back and look up at him. His blue eyes met my brown ones.

"Yes, love?" I let out a short giggle since from this angle he kind of looked like an alien. But then my body heated up from the craving. Squeezing my thighs together slightly. Nik's eyes snapped over to my legs before looking back down at me. His blue eyes had darkened a whole shade.

"I have a new craving, I think.." I mumbled. My confidence wasn't really all there. The small bump I had caused more insecurities than ever. Fear of never getting my body back or becoming unattractive to my mates.

"Do you?" He questioned. A small smirk pulling at his lips. He knew what I had wanted. Hell, the mailman would probably know if I ever saw him. But Nik was playing coy with me. "Hmm, should I call Finn to pick it up for you?"

"We already have it." I sat up slightly, rolling myself off the sofa carefully. Nik scrunched his eyebrows together, now confused.

I smiled innocently at him as I sat myself up on the floor by his legs before wiggling my way in between them.

"Tavia...what are you doing?" Nik asked, his eyes a dark shade of midnight blue now as his jaw clenched slightly in anticipation.

"Do you want me to stop? I haven't started yet..." I offered as ny hands went to his thighs. Rubbing along them, squeezing occasionally.

"If it's what you want-"

"No, this is a need. I need you, Nikkie." I told him honestly.

Another pregnancy symptom is being horny all the time. And I was. I may be insecure of my own body, but I can still touch my mates happily.

I reached my hands up his legs before pulling at the waistband a bit. Unbuttoning and unzipping his pants before reaching in. Like a kid opening a christmas present, I was excited. Nik let out a chuckle at my excitment before groaning when I squeezed him warningly.