1 | Bloody Roses

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"How about we take this somewhere more private?"

I smirk behind the rim of my glass. I'll never get tired of hearing my sister say those words to men. Especially when they will end up dead on the floor of a hotel room.

I'm currently sitting in the VIP section of a popular nightclub, watching as my sister successfully grabs the attention of a rich man who deserves what's coming to him. Me and my sister, Alessia-Rosa, have this little roleplaying game that we like to use about one to two times a week.

She plays the hot young woman that she is, to lure men into hotel rooms, making them think they're about to get lucky. And then I come into play; I play the grim reaper. And when they least expect it, I emerge from the shadows and end their miserable lives.

Now I know what you might be thinking. Aria-Marie Marino. So sweet and innocent, how could you?

Well here's the thing. I only kill men. Rich businessmen who take part in human sex trafficking, and rape young women and men, and the occasional child. Among other despicable things.

You might also be thinking, how could you bring your younger sister into this? I didn't. She caught me walking through the front door of our home with blood on my dress. Thinking I was hurt, she soon concluded that the blood was in fact not mine. She called me crazy and that she could never forgive me for what I did.

My Father then explained my little secret to my sister and she eventually came around. She asked if she could help me one day and although I said no, my Father thought it was a wonderful idea.

The evil bastard.

I also have a way for people to identify who kills all of these men. A rose was carved into the chest with a very sharp piece of wood. Police have kept my victims quiet from the public. We even had a few different organizations, like the FBI, ask for our help. Which is actually kind of funny considering our family is a part of the Cosa Nostra and it's them trying to put us away for things they have no evidence to prove.

I'm brought back to my thoughts when I hear Alexander Rafi reply with a very eager "Yes".

God, men make me sick.

Early this morning my Father called me into his office to inform me that me and Alessia have a mission tonight. He handed me a folder that contained all the information linking to Alexander Rafi.

Name: Alexander Rafi

Age: 32

Nationality: Spanish

Overview of target: Several counts of sex trafficking and human trafficking. Suspected of rape and member of the Morales clan.

My eyes follow my sister as she leaves the club. I quickly down my vodka soda, the liquid sending a delicious burn down my throat, and stand from my place in the velvet lounge. I smooth out the very revealing black satin dress that hugs my curves beautifully, pick up my clutch and make my way down towards the front of the club following my sister.