34 | Another?

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"No really, Enzo, it's fine." He sweeps me up into his arms as he stalks towards the bed. I bounce as he drops me on the bed and I start to wriggle uncomfortably under his heated gaze. He leans over the top of me and my heart starts to race as the nerves set in.

"Sweet Cheeks, I'm going to make sure you're satisfied for the rest of your life." He presses his lips to mine and I instantly melt, the nerves suddenly disappearing. His tongue swipes against mine as we kiss. His lips slowly trail down my neck and down the valley of my breasts.

His mouth latches onto one of my nipples, as his hand comes up my body to toy with the other, tugging and pinching it between his thumb and forefinger, giving them both his undivided attention. I whimper quietly as he drags my nipple between his teeth, tugging gently and then soothing it over with his tongue. He continues that same taunting action until I'm so sure he can make me come just by sucking on my hardened nipples.

My hands run up the length of his muscular shoulders and into his hair. I tug gently on the strands and arch my chest further into his warm, wet mouth. Enzo stops his torturous actions on my body and pins both of my arms above my head and into the pillows. "Keep them there for me, baby."

I whimper as liquid heat fills my lower stomach, the need for him overcoming my senses. He moves further down my body, kissing, licking, sucking and biting. He leaves marks all over my body until he reaches my hips. I shy away from his touch, pushing my hips into the mattress.

Looking up at me through thick lashes, he says. "You're okay. I've got you, Sweet Cheeks." The deep timber of his voice soothes me as he gently lifts my hips off the mattress and towards him. He lines his face up with my core, the soft puffs of his breath sending shivers up my body. "Is this okay?"

I give him a quick nod, drawing my bottom lip between my teeth. My hands dig into the pillows above me as I try to fight my control. No one's ever gone down on me before. I guess that just shows how many selfish men I've been with. Hell, no man has ever made me come, not until Enzo came into my life.

"You're soaking Sweet Cheeks. You look so pretty on our bed. All sprawled out in front of me, waiting for my mouth. Do you want my mouth, baby?"

"Yes." I breathe out. I look down at Enzo between my legs. His pupils are blown full of lust. He inches closer to my core, not looking away from me and nerves flutter in my stomach. I try to push my legs together, to shield myself from his lustful stare, but Enzo's arms wrap around my thighs and push them even further apart.

"Keep these open for me." I whimper as my legs fall open even more, wanting to please him. I feel my arousal drip down the inside of my thigh and onto the quilt cover. Enzo drags his thumb up the inside of my thigh, collecting the arousal. He licks his thumb clean and groans. He lines himself back up with my core and leans in, breathing in deeply.