5 | Volt

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

It was finally fashion week, me and Alessia had plans to go out to a club called Volt. It was highly recommended by some of the models that are walking for our Mother's brand. The owner's hot apparently.

This morning I went to the beach with Alessia and Marcello. We asked him to watch from a distance so he wasn't breathing down our necks. Once we got in the car Marcello told us that a man was walking by and saw him looking at us and asked him to leave. Marcello apparently very kindly asked the poor man to go fuck himself.

By the time we got back to the penthouse, I was ready to wash away the salt and sand from the beach. I made my way to my bathroom and locked the door. I stripped out of my swimsuit and hopped into the shower once it was the right temperature. I wash my hair and body, as well as shave almost every inch of my body.

Even though this night was just for me and Alessia to hang out and have a good time, we both decided that it had been far too long since we both got any action. We also agreed that if the opportunity arose tonight for us to go home with a guy, we would take it.

Once I got out of the shower I dried off and blow-dried my hair. I put on my satin robe and positioned myself in front of the vanity mirror in my room.

I do my makeup, in an overall natural look but with a light shimmer on my eyes and some clear lip gloss to tie the look together. I then start on my hair, curling it into very natural waves.

I decided on a short emerald green dress and pair it with black strappy heels. For accessories, I put gold hoops in, a small dainty gold necklace, and some rings.

I'm only taking my phone and card so I put them into my black clutch and decided that I should also put a knife in my purse.

I make my way out of my room, closing the door behind me. Just as I step out into the hallway, I see my sister walking down the hall, dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a tight white dress that hugged her curves perfectly and she was wearing a pair of nude heels.

We both walk out into the common area of the penthouse where my Mother sits at the dining table going over her schedule for the rest of the week, as well as other little details and Marcello is sitting in the lounge reading the daily paper and drinking... tea?

"Marcello, are you drinking tea?" My Sister questions the man clearly picking up on his choice of beverage as well.

"Yeah. So?"

I shake my head in response to the irony of this huge guy, drinking a cup of tea when the cup is less than half the size of his hand.

I walk up to my Mother and give her a kiss on the side of the head. "Ciao mamma. Riporterò Alessia sana e salva." (Bye Mother. I will bring Alessia back safe and sound.)