28 | Princess Treatment

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

I'm jolted awake by my alarm. A dead weight on my arm stops me from fully sitting up. Aria stirs in her sleep as I reach over a turn off the alarm.

She doesn't need to be up this early. The early morning sun peaks through the gaps in the blinds, casting a soft glow over her gorgeous face. Tucking a strand of brown hair behind her ear I settle back into the pillow.

I don't know how long I lay there and watch Aria sleep, but when her emerald green eyes flutter open, she flashes me her show-stopping smile. She pulls her hand up to hide her face but I catch her wrist and push it away.

"Don't deprive me of the most beautiful thing in the world."

She laughs sarcastically. "What time is it?" She questions moving closer to me. Wrapping my arms around her, I carefully pull her on top of me. When she doesn't show any signs of pain I relax, slightly.

"Too early. You should still be asleep." She rests her head on my sternum and sighs deeply.

"You know me. I like watching the sunrise." Her voice is muffled by my chest.

"Well, you've missed the sunrise." I stroke her soft locks back. She angles her head to look up at me. "Did you want anything? Breakfast? Coffee?"

"Coffee sounds amazing." She hums happily.

"I'll go get it then." Tightening my grip on her, I flip our position and place her back down on the mattress, being careful not to crush her with my weight.

"I can get it. I'm not completely useless." She protests, slowly sitting up as I make my way to the door while picking up a stray shirt from the end of my bed, putting it on as I walk. Sighing I make my way back over to her.

"Sweet Cheeks, I'll never be able to forgive myself for what happened to you yesterday. At least let me feel better knowing you aren't over-exerting yourself." I grab her hand, bringing it to my lips I place a chaste kiss on it.

"Fine. But only a little bit of milk and no sugar."

"You got it." I say before placing another kiss on her hand. Standing I move towards the door before it flies open and almost hits me in the face. Alessia storms in with both of her brothers behind her. When they see Aria in my bed they relax.

"I thought something happened to you. I knocked on your door and no one answered, so when I opened it and couldn't see you I freaked out." Alessia stresses. Both Adriano and Andre eye me warily.

"Well, I'm alive and well." Aria muses, and she slowly starts to stand up. Immediately I move to her side and grab her by her hips to steady her on her feet. "Thank you."

As she leans into my body for extra support I look at the other Marino siblings. "I was just about to go down and get coffee and breakfast. Did you guys want any?"