19 | You can always change her last name

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Where are we going?"

I glance out the window. We've been driving for about 2 hours, it's the early hours of the morning but I refuse to fall asleep no matter how tired I am. I've picked all the splinters out of my hands and thrown the tiny pieces of wood on the floor of the car, despite Lorenzo's warnings. He didn't do anything.

"Home Sweet Cheeks."

"Can you stop calling me that, we're not going home, my home is in Rome, not wherever the fuck you're taking me."

Lorenzo chuckles and wipes his hand over his jaw. "Well guess what Aria, you belong to me now whether you like it or not. I can do whatever the fuck I want with you."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

I huff in annoyance. "I hate surprises."

Lorenzo takes his eyes off the road for a moment to scan up and down my body. He licks his lips and returns his gaze to the road.

"Duly noted Sweet Cheeks."

"Stop calling me that. Where's Alessia?" I groan in frustration.

Lorenzo breathes out a chuckle. "So many questions. You'll see her soon."

"How soon?"

When he doesn't answer me I turn to look back out the window. We drive for about 30 more minutes before Lorenzo pulls up at a private airstrip. A private plane is guarded by heavily armed guards. They are dressed in black from head to toe and guns are strapped everywhere.

So far into my own thoughts, I don't hear or notice that Lorenzo has opened the door and is telling me to get out. Only when he grabs my upper arm and pulls me from the car and hauls me over his shoulder do I come back to my senses.

"Lorenzo put me down!"

"Sorry Sweet Cheeks, no can do."

My head hangs in line with his ass and I can't help but admire how it looks as he takes a long stride toward the plane. Once we reach the entrance, no one dares to look at me but everyone at least bows their head toward Lorenzo before turning away.

Lorenzo scales up the steps and finally puts me down once we enter the main cabin of the plane. I glare up at him while he has a stupid smirk plastered across his face.

He carefully pushes past me and walks further into the plane. The interior is a sleek black with a chrome finish.

Figures.

There are only a few people on the plane. Two of them are Domenico and Giovanni, both have small smirks on their faces. I scowl at them and turn my head away, surveying the rest of the people present.