Chapter 39

"I have one more," Matt admitted when they were alone. He ran upstairs and pulled out a small box from his sock drawer, and ran back downstairs, where Kelly was finishing up on the dishes. "Here," he said, handing it to Kelly and jumping up on the counter.

"Why didn't you give it to me before?" Kelly asked and smiled when Matt blushed.

"Didn't want them teasing me for it, and it was more of a private thing," Matt said, and Kelly frowned and opened the box to find a simple black leather bracelet with a silver plate and a phoenix engraved on it. He looked up to Matt for an explanation.

"It's a bond bracelet, but I had to make it because I needed it to work even without your phone. I know you worry about me, especially when I have an episode, but you have to go to work the next day and can't reach me on your phone. The phoenix is, well, me. I didn't want to put a name or initial on it, so I went with animals. I have one too," Matt pulled up his sleeve to reveal the same bracelet on his wrist, but it was a wolf on the plate.

"A wolf?" Kelly asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"I didn't know, I wanted to keep the animal theme, and a wolf was the first thing that popped into my mind. Wolves are loyal, protective, and resourceful, and that reminds me of you," Matt explained, blushing even more, when he saw the love in Kelly's eyes. "But um, it's only connected to mine, and if you tap the animal on the plate, it vibrates mine. I programmed it, so three taps are I love you. We can add more later, but I wanted to start on that. I can also change the vibration type, strength and speed but yeah. I made sure, however, that the vibration won't affect you when you're at work. So if you are worried and have a busy day and want to hear from me, you can tap on this, and I will respond." Matt said as he put the bracelet around Kelly. "See," Matt said and tapped his wolf three times, and Kelly felt three-light vibrations on his wrist.

"I love it," Kelly said, smiling down at the bracelet and then at Matt and spreading his legs so he could kiss Matt.

The kiss started as innocent and loving, but it slowly got more heated. Matt had his legs and arms wrapped around Kelly and one hand in Kelly's hair while the other was gripping Kelly's shirt. Kelly had an arm around the small of Matt's back and the other on Matt's cheek while he licked into Matt's mouth. As the pair moved together, and the kiss got more heated and turned slightly needy, Kelly pulled his head back and chuckled when Matt followed his lips.

"Matt, if you don't want to go further, I suggest we end it here while I still have enough control to pull back," Kelly said. He was half hard in his pants and wanted nothing more than to take Matt on this counter but knew Matt was inexperienced and not ready.

"What if I do?" Matt asked shyly, and Kelly looked taken aback.

"Matt, don't feel like you have to. I told you, timelines don't matter," Kelly said, and Matt shook his head and looked up to meet Kelly's eyes.

"I don't feel pressured. I want this, well, I want to start somewhere," Matt admitted, and Kelly bit his lips as he studied Matt looking for anything to suggest he was lying or uncomfortable. He found nothing but want and love.

"What do you have in mind?" Kelly asked, trying to keep the lust out of his voice as he told himself that this was happening. Matt blushed deeply and buried his face in Kelly's neck. He started placing a small kiss on his neck, to which Kelly let his head fall back to give Matt more space, and Matt latched onto the spot right under his jaw and started to suck. Kelly let out a moan that urged Matt on more and sucked harder, nipped at the skin, and licked over it before pulling. A small bruise formed, and he blew over it, making Kelly shiver.

"Jesus, Matt," Kelly said and crashed their lips together and immediately, the kiss was hungry and sloppy. Kelly tried to control the pent-up sexual desire he had built up while Matt took everything he was giving eagerly and kissed back with equal passion.