(CHAPTER 01). Facing the cold

It was a usuall dark night in the city. But no one to be seen in anywhere as it was near midnight. The dark sky showed some signs of storm that to be come soon. But in one street , there was a human being, more like a boy. But he wasn't there standing lost or something. He was running. The boy was running in in his full speed in the lonely night.

As cold breeze kept hitting against the face, a young boy kept running without a break.
"Finally I've escaped, now I don't want even to look at there again".
Boy thought as he stopped and looked at the mansion for the last time. To the boy it looked like a monster standing in dark town. It was the biggest house in the that part of the town standing up above all.

Since the boy already passed the boundary of the household, he slowed down his pace and started to walk.
He escaped his so called 'house'.
Yes that was his mansion. Before his parents die. Now it's under control of his father's younger brother, causing jeongin to turn in to a mere servant or a just useless human being living there.
Well, at first they treated him well as they moved to that house after the death of jeongin's parents. But as the time passes, his uncle had his own children caused jeongin to be thrown away from his position. Because  obviously jeongin would be a  problem when they had to divide the property among children. The little boy couldn't do anything about it because he had no one by his side and no one to explain him things. Finally the boy ended up in the level of a servent. He lost his freedom and stucked with a pile of works and pressure.
As he grew older, he couldn't bear them all and lived doubting himself why he's still staying there. Finally he made up his mind and collected courage to leaves this all mess away. So jeongin ended up escaping the mansion.

As he kept walking, he felt little rain drops hit against his face. A freezing cold spread throughout the air as the rain eventually turned in to a storm.

At the end he reached the end of the way opening to the grassy plain that spread covering a huge area of the land . Not minding the rain he entered to the mess of grass as it was better to be lost in a plain that being found in the town by his relatives.

The boy, released a sigh as he already knew that there's nowhere in plain to escape the storm. He's now completely drained out with histhe panel shirt sticking to his body. Sudden thunders kept scearing boy on the way. Lightings from time time helped boy for finding the way ahead. Except for lightings, the plain was bitter dark . He couldn't see anything.

As he keep walking another lighting happened. But this time boy halted freezing.
"What was that??????"
He's sure he saw something. More like someone? Something that was white.
May be a ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Huff. How the hell ghosts are exist.... Ghosts , Vampires, Dragons.. Jeongin it's not time to revise folk tales. Let's find a way to escape this storm.."
Again another lighting.

And.

Nothing.
"Yes there's nothing. For sure I must've saw a shadow or something."
But as boy took another step ahead, a sudden shiver ran through his spine. Yes. it was already freezing cold in the surrounding. But this felt different. Boy couldn't move another inch . For some reason he's stucked. He felt like he's been watched by someone.

He couldn't hear anything than sound of Strom and thunders . He's been hitting by stones like rain drops.
Then it happened.
He felt a hand. A hand touched this waist from behind. Boy suddenly frozen. He was standing like a statue. He felt another shiver running through his spine. While his waist is being holding, he felt another hand started to warp around his neck. Finger tips ran around his neck and softly started to hold his neck from the side. He felt the hand tilting his head to the side .
Boy desperately wanted to turn around and look who's behind. But he felt like he's frozen. He couldn't move a inch.
Then he felt a warm breath. A warm breath by his neck. The hand which was holding his waist wrapped around him and suddenly tight the grip to push him to back. He felt he hit in to something. More like hit in to that someone's .

After few seconds he felt a tounge licking his neck. Making his legs go numb. Then a sudden pain. Like something is piecering in to him. But as boy is already froze from the cold and fear, he didn't felt that pain much.
Warm breath was still felt from his neck. Minutes passed. Suddenly the contact by his neck  felt to be gone. Cold fingers that held his neck loosened. But the grip by the waist was still there . 
Ae was shivering from cold, the warm contact by behind made his body feel so relaxed. But not the mind. He couldn't thinking straight and brain was frozen from the fear what the heck is happening.
Suddenly boy started to felt like he's going numb. First his legs, then whole body. And then he didn't felt his whole body at all as he started to fall down. But the grip by his waist tightened and held him from sliding down. Whoever the person that was behind him,  grabbed the boy in to his hand
Before jeongin snoozed out, he saw that face. A sharp face.
Stern deep eyes, thin red lips, long black hair. A handsome face that looks unrealistic. Extremely handsome. But still cold and held no emotions. That  person was wearing white silky clothes.
"Yes. This is the 'ghost' I saw before"

That was all jeongin processed in mind before his sight went blank.

Tall 'ghost' kept looking at the boy in his hand. With a plain blank face he looked at him.
He looked at two scars by the boy's neck and licked there one more time.
Yes blood. 

It's all he needed. Now there's no use from this one. All he needed was blood.

He kept gazing at boy for some more minutes. Then he let go his grip.
"Thug"
Body fell on the wet grass making a sound. Tall man walked few steps away from the boy. Before he fly in to the sky, again he turned back to his 'pray'. Rain drops kept hitting the unconscious boy.
Boy was shivering , wrapped with the cold.

Tall boy released a long sigh and turned back to fly in to the sky.

"I've Never turned back to a pray. For some reason you felt different. I feel like I'm gonna meet you again, 'pray'... "