(CHAPTER 20). Misunderstanding

Jeongin woke up to get hit by bunch of sun rays , whole body hurting like a mess. Wrists wrapped in bandages
Recalling what happened last night, he assumed that this must be the Minho's house.

Yet a familiar scent hit him. And opening his eyes, it didn't took long for him to realize that this is his own bedroom, in hyunjin's house.

"What the hell happened!?"
He tried to stand up groaning but the body gave up. He tried to hold in to the table besides the bed . As always his clumsiness came before him and ended up making a poor glass fall down to breaking in to pieces that was on it.

"Blastt"

Heavy foot steps.
Then that figure appeared.
Concerned eyes for whatever the mess jeongin just made.

"Ahh. I see. you awake" hyunjin said eyeing the broken pieces of glass everywhere.

"Hyung.. it wasn't intentional. Sorry. my hand slipped" jeongin said feeling embarrassed about his carelessness.
"I know!" He said sighing and surprisingly chuckling.
" So how you feeling? You looked so damaged when I took you here"

"What happened.. when did you found me. I remember a handsome male tried to took me somewhere calling his home" jeongin tried to recall whatever happened after.
Hyunjin raised a eyebrow for the saying.
'a handsome vampire. Huhh. My ...'

" I found you both in woods and things turned out.. you see . Finally you're here on the bed" Hyunjin said like nothing.

" Aaah"
"Thank you hyung"!!

Silence

"So that vampire..... will he comes in future too?" Jeongin asked curiously.

Hyunjin again raised a eyebrow.
" Looks like you want it to be happen. Huhh??"

Younger frowned at the reply came out of blue.
"What you mean. Why would I need that SCARY thing to come again!"

Hyunjin paused for a moment.
" Ahh . .... I just said.... Nevermind"
'shit. I thought he was talking about Minho'

" Don't worry about him. Soon I'll take care of him "

'Are you gonna fight with him again?"
Hyunjin gave him a stern look.
"You don't have to think about i. I'LL TAKE CARE OF IT" He said the same thing again clearly.

Jeongin looked down to his fingers with the bold response. After fridging with them for a moment he catch the breath to ask the question that was burning inside him since that moment.
" Well.... Hyung.. can I ask you about that again??"

Hyunjin got nervous at that messy question. "About what??"

" it's.. that.. that thing you told me last time.. infront of the house. About you ... That thing..."

The older frowned for a moment. His dark cold gaze hit jeongin, making the younger look down again. Hyunjin fought with thousand feelings just before open his mouth.
Turning his unreadable face in to some bald expression.
" Forget it. I just joked you. Don't mind it and don't let it bother you.

"And.. and the ki.. kissing thing..
I just caught up with the moment. I'm sorry for it"

Hyunjin kept his stern gaze with his deep clear voice.
For a moment jeongin felt he's floating in a sea of emotions.
' how could someone teasing another looking that serious??'

Jeongin stayed still looking at hyunjin's dark eyes.

"I guess you're confused by it. But I didn't meant it"

"Just forget it. We're house mates"
A forced smile covered hyunjin's drained face . He was looking at just space, avoiding the eyes of younger.
Jeongin silently looked at him. The younger boy tried to read what his face tells. It's hard to judge him by face. Hyunjin is a expert in keeping the face emotionless.