(CHAPTER 35). back to life

Jeongin slowly walked near hyunjin and sat beside him. After hesitated for seconds, he put his hand in other's head and started to stroke through his hair.

"You look so calm. Hope any of wounds won't hurt you anymore" jeongin though looking at several bandage around him.
" I wonder how it felt when he nearly died there. It must be scary"

He looked at the peaceful face.
"All these years how must you've been feeling..? You were so alone and there was no one to take your worries or concerns. It's must've been so tough life for you. I can understand why you had become so tough and closed hearted"

Then Jeongin saw the already closed eyes tight up more close. A tear started to come out from the corner of hyunjin's eye and rolled down.
For a moment younger stopped his hand which was kept sweeping through other's hair.

Jeongin felt his own heart started to beat faster.
" He was awake?"

Suddenly a wave of courage came to him.
" It's ok to be open up for someone, hyunjin. It's ok to cry sometimes. You don't have to act like that cold brat infront of me" he said little loudly.

Hyunjin didn't opened his eyes. Nor gave any response.
' He must be feeling embarrassed '

That's when a sob escaped older. Jeongin felt a huge worry covered his heart. He pulled hyunjin's hand to sat him up straight and hugged him.
Yes jeongin didn't liked doing such things cz he didn't used to skin ship from the childhood. But hugging and comforting hyunjin felt more comfortable and comforting even himself .

Jeongin felt hyunjin tugging in his shirt and burry his face in neck.
He started to cry.

Hyunjin crying felt so wrong.
Like.., jeongin felt hyunjin is someone who shouldn't ever cry. He deserves more carering and happiness.
Though it's jeongin, who told hyunjin that 'it's ok to cry' , now jeongin wanted to tell him stop. It was so heartbreaking. Seeing a strong man like hyunjin crying made him so broken.

'I think a child still lives inside you'

Thought jeongin silently.

In other hand, hyunjin even didn't understood what he's doing! This was something he never imagined. When jeongin started to caressed his hair, he waken up and heard the words of little one. They made him feel so loved. He felt so petty about himself , that broken him. Yet it felt so relief to cry in other's hands. It was the first time he did such a thing in his life after all those years.

After minutes of crying, hyunjin felt himself calming down. He was still hugging the younger, who was caressing his back telling nothing.
He felt so happy. He felt loved. The feeling of having someone to taking care of you made hyunjin feel so relieved.

So he just stayed still doing nothing, closing his eyes.
But soon he felt something else pilling up inside him. Like in earlier night, he felt some lustful feeling covering his body. But he couldn't controlled it.

'Why I'm being like this when being besides him?'
He felt little embarrassed. 

"Hyung. I think we should have some food now. It's been a long time we finally had a meal" Finally jeongin said parting away.
Though jeongin was the one to hug hyunjin, his face was so red when moved away from the other . He felt himself blushing under his gaze.

"Can you walk alone? Should I help you? " Jeongin asked looking down at bed.

" I think I should clean up first. Can you help me going to bathroom?"  Hyunjin said finding it amusing how much Jeongin flutter under him.

Soon jeongin walked him to bathroom not knowing what to do next.
" Can you manage there??" He asked shyly.

" Why, do you need to help me bathing?" Hyunjin asked smirking watching the shy boy.