(CHAPTER 16). Falling

Some times hyunjin decides to go out at the middle of the nights. He mostly stayed in home on the first couple of weeks after jeongin moved there.
But with the time he found himself unable to just live with the human foods he get. Though a simple answer was there, Jeongin, he never again wanted hurt the younger by using him for personal needs . 

YES. at times hyunjin carved for blood. Because he was a vampire. But when with jeongin he found himself civilizing more and acting much normal compared to his earlier life.

It was never bored for him there no longer after jeongin came. There were doing much things together as he found that Jeongin is little much more active human than he already is.
His laugh and chatterings filled the house in more of the time they stayed together.

Surprisingly hyunjin found himself attracting to other one whenever he was with him.  Is it because he's the only human he met after decades... Or is it because of the unique carering personality of him...
Whatever.

What he knew was jeongin is the reason for this livable feeling inside his house.

Another night when he was about to fly away, jeongin stopped him. 

"why you going away so much these days. to be sinceire it,s really scary stay here alone at nights. Every time I wonder what if that one of things in forest comes here!! I'm really alone here when you too go out" That made hyunjin loose his bold gaze he kept glancing at jeongin.
When hyunjin was just about to reply younger, he spoke again.

"At least I wish felix was lived nearer, so we could meet up. He looks so nice to get close" Hyunjin found himself frowning and getting such a bold feeling inside him, which could be define as jealousy.

Probably this isn't the first time he kept admiring the fairy keeper he met once.

"What the fuck Yang jeongin, you just met him once. Why so good of him to keep praising that man"
Hyunjin's sudden explode made jeongin startled.

"Go. Go live with your fairy light"
Hyunjin flew away in to the sky after spatting out at the younger.

"What kind of drama is that??"
Jeongin make himself fall in to a chair frustrated.
"Really. What's this time? Every thing makes him angry?? What's wrong with him??"

"Seriously shouldn't I visit to Felix??"

"He eagerly told me to come again.
At least I should try to visit there. If I succeed once, I could go there again and again!"

Moment later there was jeongin holding a glittering bud, following the exact direction it showed.
It was dark, so he couldn't saw much anyway. He was little scared because a DARK NIGHT IS SCARY.

" Woow. This is fascinating!"
He just doesn't care of the way and went along the road it showed.
The bud shined so beautifully in the black night.

He was happily straying around until a one dark thing spotted him in the forest.
"Oh hoooo. Look at who is this?? A wandering puppy!!
It's a waste that I didn't met you soon. I still remembers your scent so clearly"
Jeongin just jumped up ten feets up because of the raspy voice he heard out of nowhere. And turns out he found the figure he least wanted to see at the moment.

Well...,the figure he never wanted
see again!!

It was him. The one who cursed hyunjin. The one who attacked jeongin. The one who sucked his blood. Now flying above him in the sky.

" Awwwh. I still remember the pure taste of your blood!!
I missed it.
I thought I never gonna get it again"

He said teasingly, passing shivers in little one's spine.
" Don't be scared. whY are you tearing up?? Do I surprised you!!!?" He asked laughing evilishly.