(CHAPTER 23). The full Moon

"Jeongin!! Jeongin!!"
Hyunjin came to the younger's room in a hurry, where he was in a deep sleep. Jeongin shot sat up with the sudden barge. It was nearly the mid day time.
" What the hell happening??? Did you burn down the kitchen??" Jeongin replied, pissed off, As his peaceful sleep got interrupted.

"I don't know how I forget this every month"
"Well I didn't care of it before, because I lived alone.  But since now you're here, I had to have care of it seriously "

Jeongin narrowed his eyes.
" Well... Looks like something important. But I didn't understood a single word. Can you explain it in a more human way??" He said yawning.

Hyunjin gave him a bold look.
" It's not time to joke man. Tonight is the full moon day!!"

" Sooo........??????" Jeongin shouted out of frustration.

" Wait...!!!"

"Ahhhhh!!!"
After just a minute, he realized what older means. He remembered all happened last time.

"So your vampire gonna wake up!"

hyunjin forrowed at jeongin.

"what???. Whatever......

 I really can't control myself under the full moon"

"Well... I don't see a different. You're already a vampire. So what more to came out under a moon??
Like, you can't help but being a vampire whenever you seeing my blood ..."
" If you carve for blood, I'll let you have mine. As a gratitude for letting me live here!!" Jeongin said in a one breath, like a nothing to concern.

Hyunjin's gaze become more stern.

"Look jeongin. You don't understand. Taking blood is nothing. More can happen. Last time I controlled myself more than you can imagine. I can't expect same thing everytime.
Specially when you're a human.
And.... .. ..... Nevermind "

His voice sounded serious. So jeongin started to focus on what he's saying.
" Listen. I'm planning to leave here before the moon rise. The woods out there is filled with prays. That'll help me to distract myself. You'll be safe here"

" Huhh. Are you serious!?! How many times have I got attacked from that old vampire already? Do you think it'll be safe here if I'm alone??"

" Don't worry. No one going to come inside. Remember? Whatever happened past, any of them never came inside. They won't come in. They can't."

"You sure?" Jeongin asked in a so unsure tone.

Hyunjin sigh and turned back.
"I'll be back by tommorow morning. You stay..... Safe" He said murmuring.

Then he halted.
"AND. Don't dare try to go out. Searching for Felix or whatever.

++++

Hyunjin was already gone when the dusk came out. The full moon appeared beautifully lighting up the whole night. A glamorous sight. But jeongin felt it more scarier, Being there alone in such a day. A unpleasant feeling was there, making him feel unsecure.

Hyunjin flied up to the sky reaching a tall tree by far away from his own house. He just placed himself comfortably on a top branch, taking the nice view beneath his eyes. Looking at the sight, he ended up sinking in a sea of thoughts. 

Whatever thing now happening in his life isn't felt real. His long gone lonely life is  now mixed up, tangled with the younger. He loved it. He loved the current relationship he had with Jeongin. He loved his one sided love. Yet he already confessed. Hyunjin was kinda sure that, though he reffered it as a joke , there's no way jeongin could take it as a joke. He confessd in the most serious way he could. But he didn't knew what's going inside jeongin. 'Probably he won't feel the same back' .  Hyunjin guessed. Yet, as long as younger is stay by his side, hyunjin was all fine. He didn't mind whatever jeongin thinks.  Hyunjin felt fine. He was fine that he could care and protect jeongin as long as he's with him.

Deep in thoughts he looked at the bright shining moon, highlighted in the sky. A sudden blue spark shined his eyes. Inner mind started to mix up the thoughts. He felt dizzy. The last memory in his mind was the younger. 

"JEONGIN"

He whispered. After staring at the moon for a long time,Hyunjin felt his blood boiling. Nothing came to mind other than the touch of the younger. The metalic taste of his blood. The hot breath that hit his face from closer. Everything about the boy......

sudden urge to take over the younger.

"It's not the moon. It's you who drives me crazy"

The vampire jump down from the tree, ended up flying to the certain destination which dominated his mind at the moment. He flew away mixed up with the flow of the night breeze.

++++

Nothing to do, jeongin just let himself fall on the bed. As the night deepened, creeper it got.
The moon looked beautiful through the window. Jeongin kept staring.

"I already miss him.."

"what????"

"I don't know but it's better if he didn't gone out. I just love it when he's with me... "

"I love his company. I love his touch. I love his care for me.  Is it because he's the only one I spend my time with??? 

or because......."

Silhouettes of birds flying front of the moon was like a painting. Everything is breathtaking. Sky felt full. The dark night was so busy.
Wait ..

What's this.

A one dark shadow of a bird kept getting bigger and bigger. Apparently came closer to the mansion. It came closer, closer and closer. The figure landed on the balcony, front of the huge window of the younger's room.
Jeongin was was shocked frozen.
What in the world happened??

And there was that mellifluous figure standing there, under the moon light, eyes connected with jeongin.

This feels soo weird. Hyunjin never came home like this. And he said he'll never come back until tommorow morning. Yet here he is!!!!
Standing there, in the most seductive way in the world, looking at jeongin. In a way he never did. Not a single word left his mouth. 
Jeongin felt enchanted from the gaze. He was frozen on the bed sitting there looking at the dark eyes.
Something is wrong.

Yet nothing felt song.

Jeongin was captivated by the figure standing there.

"Come my boy. Here" a alluring voice narrated. Jeongin wasn't in his right mind. He felt he's lost in a another dimension. In a dream. At the moment nothing came to his mind. It's just hyunjin. Him and Hyunjin. Just them two. Nothing else. Time felt paused.
Younger just stood up without breaking the eye contact. With no word ,he walked right straight to hyunjin, opening the huge window.

Two hands wrapped his waist pulling him closer.Still stearing at him, a creepy smirk covered the face of hyunjin, passing shivers along the spine of the other boy.
Jeongin felt like he is drunken by now. Nothing processed inside the brain. He's enchanted by the older. But something felt off.

Hyunjin lowered to younger's ear breaking the eye contact.
"You're such a easy thing to takeover , boy"
The voice of Minho told.
Backing up the head away in a sudden shock, jeongin looked at the vampire, who is holding him now among his hands.

" Welcome again. JEONGIN!!" Minho , the vampire told grinning.

 JEONGIN!!" Minho , the vampire told grinning