(CHAPTER 34) Back

"So now you're no longer a vampire??"
After minutes of crying jeongin calmed down settled down in the bed, front of older.
Though the lines of tears on hyunjin's face surprised him earlier, when they parted away from from the long lasted hug , jeongin told nothing but melted inside.Jeongin loved these different sides he finds in hyunjin in different days.

"I'm not sure but it's the most probable thing I can guess!"
" I should had to die as the old vampire got killed by my hand. But he I am still alive. So I guess the vampire lived inside me died and human left alive. I don't know why holy dagger exploded.."
Hyunjin just shrugged off everything.

" It's alright hyung. No need to think of such things now. Get some rest. Looks like your body needs a long rest"
Watching hyunjin hummed in response, jeongin stood up.
" Do you want anything to eat??" He asked again.

This time hyunjin looked straight in to jeongin.
"Stop doing this and that and go get some rest. It's not like I'm the only one who's hurt. Remember You were injured before I went out finding Minho earlier! He kidnapped you and you were all hurt before.. so stop wandering around and rest yourself "

Jeongin was there speechless.
"I just asked if you were hungry?? Why you need to do a whole speech as a response?" He said pouting.

" I'm not hungry. Happy now???"
Hyunjin said looking away.

Jeongin was ready to go out from the room before a idea hit him. He swayed on his feet front and back near hyunjin's door.
" Hyung, can I sleep with you tonight? I feel little uneasy to left you alone and being myself" he asked in a little voice.
Jeongin saw hyunjin's eyes went wide from surprise and then softening out.

"Alright. Come" hyunjin said just it and nothing more. He layed down and moved aside in the huge bed leaving much space for younger.
A huge smile made jeongin's dimples show out before he went to bed jumping in little.
.....

"You're still awake?"
Hyunjin finally asked from the boy who kept rolling in to different sides of bed after getting in.

"Mmmm" jeongin hummed as response.
Same was with hyunjin. The dream or whatever he had earlier, keep repeating inside him making himself feels a angst feeling. He tried to ignore it. But he failed.

"Why do you feel uncomfortable here??" He asked from younger boy.

"no no. Noway. It's just my mind keep thinking thousands of things.."

"Things happened lately is really scary. They keep haunting me. These things really happening?!?
First I got to know vampires exists. Then such a strange things happened after. Woow..
The life I had before was just me living as a maid of my own house. Now I'm living here such a life even I didn't understand.."
" And earlier when I thought I lost you, I felt so helpless. I really haven't even imagined of a life out of here alone"

He chuckled.
"Though I was like your servent earlier times, Now you're like my guardian. I don't think I can live without you. Now You're like my family. I... I just want you to feel the same.. So I can be a someone who can take off your worries.. "

Even jeongin felt shy to say those things, he wanted to tell it out because he was feeling so great full for hyunjin. He felt like hyunjin is everything of his life now. Though jeongin didn't fully understood what's these feelings really are, he assumed that there's some special space opened up inside him for the older.

Hyunjin silently listened to the words jeongin tell. They made his lusty mind feel so warm.
So he have such a place for me in his heart.

'If you love someone in "that way", are they supposed to be your family?'

'What are you thinking hyunjin??'
hyunjin face palmed himself inside his mind.

" Are you asleep hyung?" Jeongin asked in tiny. Hyunjin told nothing and left eyes closed.
" I wish both of were more open to each other. It feels really comforting when you act dearing for me"

'You want me to be more open to you.. huh..?? Alright wait jeongin. I'll be open to you soon ' hyunjin secretly thought.

After minute of silence, he felt two arms wrapping around him. Hyunjin tensed up a bit but when he felt jeongin felt asleep clinging to him, he just hugged back the younger and pulled him closer.

......

When jeongin opened his eyes he found a beautiful sleeping face few inches away from him. So jeongin just stared at hyunjin for few more minutes before reality hit him.
His face got covered in cherry blossom red when he realized how hyunjin had wrapped his arms around him and how he slowly opened his eyes.

A gasp left him before jeongin tried to jump out of bed, when two arms pulled him back.
" Where you running. Just stay here" a raspy voice said with half closed eyes. A shiver passed through younger's spine and he felt own heartbeat became faster.

" I.. I'll just go make breakfast. You can rest more" he said stuttering feeling his face warming up more.

Hyunjin left alone in the bed eyes open confused when jeongin ran out of the room.

"What's wrong with you jeongin. Why you blushing under him everytime "
He ran in to bathroom blaming himself trying to control his jumping heart.

Jeongin was able to fully clean himself by a bath after long exhausting days. He felt so refreshed.
He was sunk in a sea of thoughts in the whole time. Jeongin recollected his memories with hyunjin from the beginning. He remembered the day he met older. The way he came here. How hyunjin came when jeongin got attacked by the old vampire. The way hyunjin hugged him. How he one day got drunk accidently kissed him.
A blush covered jeongin.

Then he remembered it.
The day hyunjin told he fell for the boy out of blue and then he let go it as a joke.
"Really was he joking that day. He looked so serious. What if..."

Jeongin turned much red again. He felt his heart beating faster.
" Stop jeongin "

Jeongin prepared a meal, crying of his own thoughts that kept running all over his head.

" Why he isn't comming out yet?? Still asleep??"
After thinking for one more minute, jeongin stepped upper floor and peeked in to the room. There was hyunjin, still sleeping buried in sheets so peacefully.

" Should I wake him up? He must be so drained off? And his wounds won't heal like previous times. They might be hurting!"

" Woow.. so he isn't a vampire anymore? Is he a human again?? Will he started to live like a human? Age like a human? So his powers are no more with him!?!"

The thought of hyunjin became human made jeongin's mind waver more. Though it was a vampire or not, it was just hyunjin, jeongin liked to be with.

But if he became a human, will he be less sarcastic and feel more human like feelings..?
Like love?

/////