(CHAPTER 21). Holy dagger

" Isn't it Felix???" Jeongin tried to stand up, but failed. He still felt so weak. A lot of blood was missing from his body.

And when looking front, there is a hyunjin who's eating so calmly, looking at his plate, like nothing is happening right now.

" Hyung . Seriously!!!" Jeongin shouted.

" Why" hyunjin lazily looked at other one.
" What's your problem with him. Huhh??? Goo. Welcome. Isn't he a guest now? He's at the door!!!?"

"Guest???
Huhh.
Who invited him here, to be a 'GUEST'???
And nobody allowed to enter the dominance of a vampire without his permission??"
" Let him shout out there as much as he needs  He'll go away when he's get tired of it"

" What the hell . Are you serious right now??" Jeongin couldn't believe his ears.
Yet there's a calm hyunjin, sitting at peace, proving that jeongin should believe his own ears right now.

"Okk. You do whatever you want. I'm going to get him in??"

"Howw??? Are you gonna crawl to there??"
Hyunjin asked teasingly eyeing jeongin's whole body .

"Fuck you"

"Then fuck me"

Hyunjin narrowed his eyes and said in the cheesiest voice he had.
And left to the main door smirking, leaving a blushing jeongin.

"Jeonginnnnn. Are you alright???"
Felix came shouting, passing the older , who came walking back like a model, head hung low and hands in pocket.

"Ahh. Felix. I'm ... Alright!!!"

"What happened!!!
I was worried since hyunjin came there searching for you panicking. I couldn't left my land until now. So I came here rushed in the first moment I had"

Jeongin was surprised at the words.
" You went there searching for me??"
He asked at hyunjin eyes filled with disbelief .
"Awww. I'm touched" younger said in a dramatic voice. Jeongin found it's the best time to tease him back.

" Huhhh. What.. Mee?? I was accidentally passing there, when I was going searching for a animal to have some blood. And just stopped to check, cz you were missing..
Since you always try to run there, I thought you was there !!"
Hyunjin said in a defending tone.

" And I should believe it??" Jeongin asked looking at older's eyes, grinning slightly.
Felix was looking at hyunjin with a look like 'what was that bro' .

"Well things happened like that sooo.." hyunjin wanted to get lost.
'These all are his faults'  he frowned at Felix.

" Strangers not allowed to stay more than half a hour" hyunjin stood up pointing at Felix and went straight to upstairs. No turning back.

" He looks so cold out side. Yet looks like he's so carering of you.
And definitely not at me" Felix said chuckling, looking at the figure going away.

" And he's extremely handsome. I think his tough behavior is kinda hot" Felix stopped at jeongin's face, which is now looking at him with a eyebrow lifted.
" Ok ok I'll stop " Felix said giggling .

" Soo. Now tell me what happened???"

Like that, they started to have a long long long conversation about the every little thing happened that time.

Until the dark came to cover the way all around nature they were chattering
Thrown out Hyunjin was in a deep sleep as the sun was so bright at the day.

"Holy dagger. Really. He have it???"
Felix asked gasping at jeongin's words.
"Yes. And he said I should never touch it"

F:"Yes. Don't you dare ever touch it. The outcomes are not that simple"

J:" what?? What you mean by that??"

" It's the only way to kill the old vampire. You have to aim his heart to kill him. And every attack from the dagger gives you a equal impact"

" Ahhh.,Is that why hyunjin got unconscious at that first day he fought with the vampire???"

"Yes. Of course. Hyunjin must've slightly cut him that day. That's why he ended up only fainting . If he did a deeper damage hell end up hurting more"
Felix's word made younger covered in a uncertain fear.

" Sooo. What will happen if he kills the vampire??"

"If you touch the dagger , even for a moment, you'll be bonded with it. So it'll share it's power with you.
And after that, when you killed somebody with it. You gonna die tooo, along with the victim. It's the great rule of holy dagger.
A one for one.
Life for a life.
That's how it keep maintaining it's power!"

So if you gonna kill someone, you'll have to let go of your life too.