(CHAPTER 29). dark

Dark

Cold and Hard floor

He tried to reach his hand wider trying to search for anything other than dark and silence. Hyunjin was layed down on a floor, As he felt.
Suddenly he felt a warmth. A warmth of a body. A hand.
Dead one ?
Probably no. It's warm. And moving??
He felt that hand tried to pull back when he tightly gripped on it.
Jeongin?!!

It's jeongin.

He wrapped his fingers around that hand and pulled it to him. He travelled his fingers to tangle them with other one's which was currently holding in to the wrist.
And he pressed the back of palm to his face, trying to feel the warmth of jeongin.

"What more you plan to do ?!"

A voice asked.

Hyunjin sooo fastly threw away the hand, which he kept holding so fondly. He threw it in a speed which may cause that one to dislocate from own body.

"The fuck"

He heard the cursing sounds came from Minho.

Silence

......

"Huhh. We met again. HyUnJiN!" A bold voice told.

"But I never thought you'll try to kiss my hand" a bold and mocking sound kept talking.
Hyunjin sit straight, trying to process what's happening though he couldn't saw anything.

" Why no sound!?"
" Are you scared??"
"You're in a prison inside that old moron's place. As you see, alongside with me"

Hyunjin didn't say anything yet. He couldn't believe he let himself being kidnapped! By just two vampires who serves to this old thing!

'How come I became this careless. Did they went to jeongin tooo.
Is he fine???'

Hyunjin kept thinking and thinking. Internally cursing himself to leave jeongin alone again.

Though there was no response, minho continued. He was so stressed by now due to living in this dark space for hours. 

Now what he just wanted was ranting out everything .
To anyone.
He didn't care if it is a skeleton, a dead boy, some animal or hyunjin.

"Look! He locked up his own so called adopted son,thanks to you... Because I didn't succeed killing you" he said in a sarcastic tone.

"And later he took you and threw in here. Saying he's gonna do the job himself"

"I think he's waiting you to come conscious. Reading for a suffering death"
For the first time hyunjin gave a response.
In the dark hyunjin let out a mocking'tsk'

"You think I'll let him doing anything he wants with me and will just watch. Bold of you assume that I'll do the same like you did old times??

Old times !?!

Minho paused.
'Why he's dragging it now?'

For a moment ,some long gone, far far far memories flew in to the minds of both
Minho remembered the old times which he used to be the closest person with hyunjin, when they were children.

That was before he was took away by that vampire to adopt him as his successor.
And it was before hyunjin became a crown prince.
Then Minho obeyed everything from that vampire and became his favorite creation .
He let himself being controlled by him.  But he was only a child back then. Yet Minho kept doing it until now. Though he grew up to a strong Young Man.
And hyunjin and minho, both was parted away.
They became rivals by time. For some reason they were turned to rivals by surroundings.

Hyunjin broke the sudden silence merged up with his previous words.
"Did they took jeongin here?"

Minho was stucked in silence and his own thoughts.

Hyunjin stood up in the dark.
"I'm gonna go out. I don't want to sit here and just watch. They will end up hurting jeongin...
Like you did!"

"You think you'll pass this door!?" Finally Minho's mocking voice came back.

Hyunjin ignored him and tried to go forward.
That's when he noticed the cold heavy feeling on him. He was chained up to the ground by legs. His legs were chained.
Hyunjin heard the annoying laugh by side.
He cluttered the teeth trying to figure out a way to escape. Only one thing was ruling his mind.

Jeongin