(CHAPTER 26). Warmth

"Hyung. By any chance the fact that me staying here, is a nag for you??
Does it feels like I'm leaching off you.........?"

Hyunjin gave him a look which jeongin felt that travelled to the deep inside of him.
He left out a long breath.
"After living here all the time,Do you think I'll be treating you and carering you like this , this much,if you was a nag for me???" Hyunjin just asked.

Letting out a long breath, he continued.
"Try to see what I'm trying to say. Each and every time you ended up hurting or injuring yourself . Everybody is a threat for you here.
Even.... Me. See I'm a vampire too. I even don't know when will I hurt you..."

" No hung.. you never is a threat to me" jeongin cut off the older's on going speech.
"The time spent with you was the best period of time I had in my whole life . You made me feel so secured and cared. I don't want to leave here and you. After all these time you were the only one I felt like family. I really don't care whatever you do. Every thing from you feels right. Though you take my blood, hurt me, scare me, hug me, k...kiss me , scold me .. I really don't care. Now I really want to be with you. To be sincere, I really have nowhere to go .. if you abandoned me... I'll be a pity begger out there"
Younger one's eyes seemed to be glitter from wet and soon they started to ran out of eyes. He felt pathetic. Sad. Unsecure. And himself like a burden for hyunjin. Jeongin started to cry after narrating the inside out .

Hyunjin gulped. He felt like his heart is melting.
Is he crying because of me?
And,he cared me like this all the time??  He wants to be with me??

He wrapped jeongin to a warm hug .
" Shhhh.All right. It's alright. Now don't cry"
Jeongin calmed down in hyunjin's arms. He hugged back older one feeling himself drifting in peace.
"Am I deserves him. He's sooo much. I'm just a mere human being who clung on this precious man" Younger thought to himself. He understood how much now he's depends on other one.
When did everything turns out like this??
As jeongin went silent from his sobs and his breath became normal, hyunjin slowly get parted away.
He looked down to the face from lower. After sharering little staring time he opened his mouth.
" I'll let go pass everything. But I can't forget the fact that Minho did something that he shouldn't do. I'll never forgive him for hurting you. I'll never forgive him for making you this vulnerable" Hyunjin said lowly and stood up.

Jeongin felt something is going to be wrong. Hyunjin's face didn't look like the same calm one before.
" Wait here jeongin. I'll be back. I don't want to keep this game playing for forever. Let me end it"

He started to walk away from jeongin's bed.

"No nooo nooo nooo. Is he going to fight with those vampires??? NOOO. NOWAY!!"

"HYUNG.NOOO. WAIT" jeongin screamed and jumped towards hyunjin.
Yes . As expected younger's body gave up and he scumbled down. For some reason after Minho took his blood, his whole body was feeling sooo sore and weak.
Yet he managed to clung on hyunjin's arm. Holding in to it, he kneeled down on the floor trying to stop hyunjin.
Hyunjin was hold on by sudden impact. Turns around, he saw the little one on the ground looking up at him. Hyunjin widened his eyes and quickly grabbed other's shoulders to make him sit on the bed again.
" Please don't go hyunjin.  Don't fight them . Please forgot it and stay here!!"

Hyunjin didn't wanted to rise his voice over younger. But he spoke rather loudly.
" What you telling to me. Just turn blind eye and watch you get attacked by a monster every time? I won't let you get hurt again like this. I'm doing this for your own good . You'll be safe here after this. Let me go"

I'll be safe...???What you telling hyung. If something happens to you, how the heck I'll be safe and happy here. I don't want you to get hurt because of something like me. Please don't go. Do you know how much Im afraid here alone when you're gone??? I'm afraid something will happen to you. You just go out here and there not carering anything in this dangerous woods.
And I really hate being here left alone in dark. Look it's still the night. Please don't go. Stay with me. Please hung. I beg you "
Jeongin kept mumbling without stopping. He gripped on hyunjin's hands tighter without letting them go.

After looking at jeongin's face for a long time, hyunjin sighed and sit beside him.

He put his other hand on the hands of jeongin which was still tightly holding in to his. Then he looked at the rather sad and little scared carering face of jeongin.

"Alright fox. I'll stay. You never begged me this much before" he said chuckling, trying to make the atmosphere much cool.

Well.. it worked. Jeongin was red. He felt so embarrassed about things he just told.

Hyunjin dragged the boy to lay down on the bed again.
When he covered jeongin with a blanket and turned to go out, he heard a tiny voice.
"You're not going to go again. Right???"

Hyunjin narrowed his eyes and said in a annoyed tone,
"NOOO noo. I'm not going anywhere. Happy???"
" What more you want?stay in your sight??? keep Standing here?? Sing a lullaby for you to sleep??Or sleep with you so you can keep looking at my handsome face??"

"Yes please. Sleep here" jeongin literally whispered.

Hyunjin lift a eyebrow up.
That was unexpected. He didn't expected a answer for any of those mocking questions he asked. But here's younger telling him to stay there.

Hyunjin blushed in mind.

Yet he climbed on the bed and lied down next to jeongin. Turning to face other's side, he saw the little boy staring at him. Hyunjin just blinked few times to stop himself panic. It was hard to stay calm.

Suddenly they heard a huge rain started to fall outside. Moon was covered in clouds and darkness erased the twinkling light.
Though something awful was happening out there, somewhere in the forest, none of them was aware of it.
Well.... Still For now.

They were sunk in the comfortable warmth of the bed. Both were tired from messy night and sleep was calling them out .

"Thank you for everything and sorry for the every mess i made" jeongin said whispering and snuggled in to the warmth of hyunjin.

Hyunjin felt his heart beating fast. He felt fluttered. Yet he didn't missed the chance. He slowly wrapped his arms around the younger boy, pulling him closer to his chest and buried his face in jeongin's hair.

Surprisingly jeongin also cuddled up and wrapped his arm around hyunjin's waist , couldn't processing what's with his own actions.
He felt his face warm under hyunjin's touch.

Was he's been feeling the same way all the time?
No. something is wrong. Hyunjin had started to make his heart feel different.

Little they knew was both were fighting themselves deep inside from the same feeling.
But no one thought other was feeling the same way.

////

**Art from; scarlet blossom

**Art from; scarlet blossom. (Twitter)
~~