(CHAPTER 12). Tears

So jeongin decided to live with the vampire. Though he still couldn't believe vampires exists and hyunjin is a vampire!!
Either way that was the last and only thing he had to do. He had no choice. Escaping here was a just useless naiveness, cz he had no where to go either.
However he had that fear buried deep inside, that older is a 'vampire'. There was no excuse come to that. He already suck blood from younger twice.
Though hyunjin wasn't acted like a monster,, there's a possibility of he could turn into one tooo. Jeongin couldn't confirm it. But he was afraid internally.
Yes. He was kinda thankful and was fond of hyunjin, cz he saved jeongin from that unknown beast who attacked him earlier.

And older looked he's full of unknown mistories. Well , because he refrain telling anything to jeongin about himself. But younger couldn't do anything about it. He just made up his mind to be a servent for the days he's going to stay here, though he didn't knew how long it could be......

With the time Hyunjin get to know from Jeongin that younger escaped old house that night they met on grassy plain. He wasn't questioning more as he didn't wanted  to dig in more in to other's personal life. He wasn't much interested in knowing younger's life story.
So he cut jeongin off when started to make conversation about themselves.

++

The day they decided to become housemates, a huge clash came between them.
Hyunjin is a vampire,  jeongin was a human. So day and night clashed.
Hyunjin usually slept at day and jeongin was opposite.

J" so you're telling me to stay up a whole night like a bat, because you're not sleeping too????????????" Jeongin asked was frowning so hard as hyunjin told him that he had to stay awake at night night time from now on.

" it's my house. I lived here so far according to my will. And if you're going to be a part of house, YOU MUST HAVE TO ACT LIKE IT! "
Hyunjin said in a calm clear tone.

" but you know how hard is it to stay a whole night up???" Jeongin said pouting

" I had to stay a whole day up because you keeping messing in  my house!!" Hyunjin said rolling eyes

'ok now I'm speechless' jeongin frowned much more.
" Alright. I'll try my best to stay awake at night. I just don't understand the point of doing that stupid thing?!?!" He said in a defending tone.

"don't be stupid. What's the point of living in a same house if they both live in two worlds?? More ever when I keep you to have a company??"

" we're already in two worlds. Isn't it obvious?? I'm human you're vampire. Younger said in a annoying voice.

" And what the hell am I supposed to do for a whole night!!! Watching you haunting and drinking blood?!??"
Hyunjin rolled his eyes and started to walk upstairs

"If you are that envious, I propose you to stay up both day and night!! I won't mind it...
"I'm going to bed now!!!
Soon sun will be up and cover everywhere..."
He disappeared to upper part of house.

Jeongin was Standing speechless when he heard other talking clearly from upstairs.
"And.. by any chance if you feel like sleep , use the room next to me!!! I don't mind if you stay awake.. you can do as you want. It'll be better, cz house has a guardian when I sleeps and I'll have a talking buddy when I awakes!!!"

Jeongin cluttered his fists and shot  ficering gaze to upstairs. However resting was the only thing he needed now. So he silently went to room and wrapped himself with blankets, so annoying cold won't bother him more.

So the house went silent after exhausting day. There was no one shouting nor fighting anymore. But it was until jeongin decided that he had to clean himself from a hot bath that will calm his body.
So again after few hours of some calm sleeping time,they found themselves standing on the edge of each other's patience in front of hyunjin's room.
There was half asleep hyunjin and just bathed jeongin with wet hair and himself covered with towels and blankets.
"so you're telling me to cover myself with your clothes. I mean they are so big. I wore them for days now and instead of warming me they'll peacefully let cold come inside and make me freeze. I wonder why your clothes are Soo thin. It'll better if I stayed naked
Hyunjin's clothes were Soo soft. Most of them were white, Smooth and were so comfortable for skin. Yet according to jeongin, they were better for a summery beach than that cold mansion.