(CHAPTER 28). Blank

Jeongin had no idea that Hyunjin was already flew out of the house. He was stucked in the bed, confused. And he even didn't imagined walking out from room and meeting eyes with older at the moment.
He was on the bed, spaced out. Thousands of feelings rotating in his mind. Making illusions. Jeongin felt tipsy. Sleepiness made him dizzy.
He saw himself with hyunjin. Hugging. Smiling. Talking. Looking at each other with a fond look.
'what am I even thinking!!!
I must be going crazy'

And his tired soul fell in to the sleep again without himself knowing. In to a fantasy dream world caused by hyunjin.

+++

Hyunjin was planning to go for Minho's place. Though now it felt kinda childish for him to threat minho, hyunjin proceed to fly there.

Hyunjin kept convincing himself in mind that what he's doing is something he should do!

'What he tried to did wasn't simple. He even tried to take jeongin with him!! Yes.. I should make him feel regret for what he did '

But as soon as he stepped there, he realized that there was no Minho to be found.
It's rather odd for a vampire to not be in his house near dusk!?
He went haunting again?
Don't tell me he went back to my place! No. He won't go there again, Minho didn't know I took jeongin back to my house.
But he will guess.
Then hyunjin remembered what jeongin told. According to jeongin, minho rushed to old vampire.

After a minute if thinking he guessed the next possible place he would able to find the vampire.
But before going to there, hyunjin decided to go somewhere he didn't even think of going before.
But he hadn't any other choice.

Latter flew again and landed on the land filled with beautiful lights. And of course with a pure soul.

"Hyunjin??"

He heard a voice calling from behind,as soon as he landed on the ground.
Hyunjin tilted his head. Sigh. And turned to face Felix.
"Omg you here???? I never thought I'll be able to see you comming here. alone!?! "
Felix furrowed.
"Something happened to jeongin???"

Hyunjin sigh again and decided to get in to the point at once. Literally he hated talking to anyone.
But obviously except jeongin now.

"Earlier Minho kidnapped jeongin. But I saved him. I went to go threat that vampire to avoid such dramas in future. But looks like he's in old vampire's place now. Since you can do these things, Can you check and confirm it?? I don't want to go there and make a unnecessary mess"

Felix kept starring at hyunjin. He was surprised.
One reason was because of what happened to jeongin. From what Felix saw earlier, he didn't caught anything was going to happen with jeongin.
Another reason was, this is the first time hyunjin talked with him this long.
And now apparently hyunjin is trying to go into that palace.

" No!"

" What?"

" No. You should never go to that scary place. Yes Minho is there. But not in the way you expecting now. Looks like in last night, a lots of things happened. I didn't knew jeongin was involved tooo. But from what I know Minho is now under vampire. He might have surrendered by the vampire. Apparently they fought last night!"

"And now you should NEVER GO THERE!"
"Whatever you want to do, do it later. This is not the best time for it"
"Please don't go there. At least for Jeongin! You'll make up a another mess!!!"

At all these time hyunjin was glaring in judging eyes and didn't told a word.

To be sincere hyunjin was confused inside himself.
Yes thinking of it, it'll be really a foolishness to going that place for such a reason.
Hyunjin didn't like to make unnecessary messes volunteering himself.
He couldn't decided what to do.
Don't go?!!
But he was never a type of turning back.

"You know I can't tell you anything about future. But don't go. That's the only thing I can tell you"
Felix gave him a deep look with sad eyes.

Hyunjin kept gazing for one more minute. At the end he nodded his head in agreement and turned back.

"Hyunjin. Things are supposed to happen. We may coudn't stop them all. But try to avoid them"
Hyunjin heard Felix saying from behind. He halted until the words end and proceed to go away.

May be I should stay by jeongin. Like last time if I go away expecting for better, everything could be messed up. I'm going to stay with him for now.

Hyunjin started to walk to his mansion. As he kept going, he quickly noticed a sudden shadow passed by.
What was that??

Hyunjin sensed a danger. He was always quick to capture whatever threat around him.
The male stopped and sniffed the air and tried to detect what's going to come.
Smell of a vampire? But not some strong vampire? Who's now!

In a flash, a black wearing figure landed infront of him. It didn't took long for hyunjin to identify that vampire who's live under the rule of the old vampire. One of his minion.

Before react hyunjin felt something hit behind his neck. Everything went blank.

~~