(CHAPTER 06). Teasing a little fox

With closed eyes hyunjin stayed there thinking for a bit. He didn't knew whether he's happy or annoyed now.

Thinking of it,he's was human after all. Though hyunjin didn't want to admit, he  felt like he's liking the idea of having someone here with himself.

It wasn't easy to live alone for all the time. Hyunjin started to live living alone cz he had no choice but to live here himself. But now as someone is here, he felt a little exciting feeling rising in him.
It won't be that bad to have him here!

+++++++

Jeongin again went back room to fall on the bed with a exhausted sigh.
'it looks like I'm particularly a prisoner here??...'
'How possible!!!.
I'm sure this won't be happen for a long. in the first moment I made the circumstances, I'll be escaping here. But now isn't the time."
He kicked the air in angry feeling annoyed how bratty older is.
That's when he heard the pity growl from his stomach.
Jeongin looked at himself.
'Right. When did I last ate?? And when did I last bathed?? '
Sigh.....
I'm sure this monster won't feed me. At least he didn't care about me. Should I go for another adventure "finding foods to survive!!"
Hmpp;'":!! . I don't know.....

Then he caught a huge sized closet placed at the corner of the big room.
Woow. There's it. Could I be able to get thing to ware. I want something to make cover me up from this shitty cold. My clothes are partically stripped and dirtied up from everything.
He went to sneak the closest. It's door opened with such a weird sound
Criieeeeeekkkkkk...!*;"!
' Woow, the things at home are same like it's owner. Do you really want to make such a sound to open!?!? '
He looked inside blaming the old closet.

Even before he look at the things inside, he was thrown away by a freaking voice. Surely the whole place was blown away by it.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.......! "
He turns back to meet that burning eye.
Ok what's now..!!

Once again he got to hear that person's high pitched angry voice picering in to him.
" HOW DARE YOU WANDER INSIDE MY ROOM. HOW SHOULD I EXPLAIN TO YOU TO STAY IN THAT SHITTY ROOM I GIVEN TO YOU...!!!!!!"

Yes. Jeongin was ready to get shot by his words. But.. something is wrong.
What that person even talking.
He told me to stay inside here. So I stayed.. now he's telling me to stay inside the room. Is there another room inside this one or...

Jeongin gave older a dumb look.

"Mister. I'm already inside the room. So now you're telling me to go where.. and am I supposed to burry myself under the floor or...

Hyunjin's expression went kinda questionable yet he yelled back.
"What the hell you're doing inside my room. I told you to go to room I given to you.

Jeongin really got pissed by then.
Now what??? He's really such a ....

"Wait. You didn't gave me a room. Did you?? What are you yelling now. If I'm not going manic, I clearly remember I got up here, you hugging me"

That got hyunjin halted.
Wait.. why did he even mention hugging out of nowhere.
And didn't I put him in another room...???
Ahhhh yes.... Shit
I put him there unconscious. And I brought he back to my room and hug..
Tshh

Youger kept watching hyunjin's face changed for each second.
Woow I thought he can't even feel any emotions or feelings. Now he looks different. It's good. At least he's not a dummy..!!

He watched hyunjin's face questionable expression changed to surprise then to normal. Then to embarrass???

After internal process finally older looked at jeongin who's looking at him with a blank expression.
Sigh..
"Ok. Looks like I forget to show you your room. Now I'll show you it and don't dare you come inside mine ever.
And I don't think you have a good excuse for explaining why you opened my closet.
He said again with a frowned face.