(CHAPTER 37). Night

Hyunjin softly knocked the door of younger's room as he didn't came out for hours. It was nearly midnight and there was no sign of jeongin after he ran away earlier from hyunjin.

Hyunjin waited, giving jeongin some space as he knew boy must be so fluttered or shocked by now. He sighed thinking about how he end up doing the same thing when he caught up with younger.

'it's enough. I can't keep doing it like some fool. I should get this solved. It's ok if he didn't feel the same way I feel. I can't keep beating around the bush '

So he came near the door of his room and tried to get jeongin out.

In other hand there was jeongin sitting on the bed not in his right mind. His heart was beating faster and face was red flushed.
That so close sight of hyunjin's beautiful face, eyes, his breath kept repeating in his mind. Hyunjin's protective behavior towards him, strong self, cearing eyes,fond smile... All kept wandering around his brain.

'Why?
Why I can't stop feeling like this. This is so bad!'
Then he heard the gentle knock at the door. And the soothing voice of hyunjin.

"Jeongin. You alright??"

" May be you're not!"

Sigh

..

"Can I talk to you??"
He asked so softly.

Jeongin wanted so bad to go there and meet him. Yet he didn't had courage to meet that deep eyes. He felt embarrassed. He wasn't strong enough to face the older.

" Alright.. you get some rest there. Before sleep, get some food. I brought you dinner. I'll leave it here on the table. Come and get it later."

Silence..

Jeongin thought he left.
But he heard the voice again.

" Jeongin. You're still listening. Right?
What happened earlier..
I won't tell you to forget about it . I want to talk with you later about this. After all these , I don't know what you're thinking about me now . But....
I .... I'll talk you later"

Soft footsteps went away.

Jeongin was still sitting on the bed.

"What he want to tell?"
Something that jeongin wanted in inner mind?
He felt eager to get know what it is. He just felt it's exactly same thing he expected .

Jeongin slowly get off the bed and walked towards the door, as little courage rose up in him. When he opened the door a plate of food by the door caught his attention.

Younger melted inside.
Why he take care of me this much?

When he slowly walked along the corridor, he saw the door of older's room was opened a little as faint ray of light came out of it.
He secretly peeked in expecting to see a hyunjin laying on the bed.
But all he found was a empty bed room with no human.

" You're looking for me?"
Jeongin jumped up a little as the low voice heard so near to his ear.
Turning back he saw hyunjin standing close to him with a deep expression.

" I.. I.. just.." Younger gave up as he didn't remind any excuse in his blank brain.

" Can I talk to you?" Hyunjin asked stepping closer to his face

The little boy had no choice, so he nodded trying to avoid hyunjin's gaze.

" Good. Come"
With no words, taller took his hand gently and walked to the balcony.

He let go other's hand as they stood face to face there under the moonlight.
But all jeongin did was looking so hard in to the floor with a fully embarrassed face. The taller boy kept looking at him while trying to read his face. All he saw was the flattering and embarrassed face of younger. He felt so fond at the cute boy front of him.  So he stared at for a little while observing the pretty figure.