(CHAPTER 33). Hug

Hyunjin's POV:

"It's alright now"
Hyunjin told and hugged jeongin tightly . He felt jeongin falling on him. He wrapped his arms around the younger boy moretightly.
Hyunjin felt he was lying on the GROUND.

...

Wait.

Wasn't he was sitting with jeongin on his lap a moment before??

Hyunjin started to breath heavily and shot opened his eyes. He felt a huge pain all over his wounded body. And saw a confused, shocked, drained, worried, surprised, red jeongin peeking in to his face.
........

15 minutes ago

(A/N - This is the time when jeongin shifted from vampire's castle to hyunjin's place)

Jeongin fell in to the ground with clinging in to hyunjin.
After much more minutes of crying, jeongin again started to sobbing .

"Please hyunjin. For fucks sake come back to me. How you dare to leave like this after everything. You have no idea how much precious you were for me. Every second with you was the best moments I had in my life. I don't understand why. But I think my heart was all attached to you..."
Jeongin kept whining until he felt two hands wrapped around him and pulling him down to a tight hug.

"It's alright now" a voice whispered.

Hyunjin.
It was hyunjin.
But.
Wasn't he was here dead, a moment ago??

Jeongin was Soo confused. He felt sad, happy, unsure. Is this a delusion?

He peeked to other's face to found panting hyunjin looking back at him eyes opened.

Oh . Nooo !! Thanks God!

"Hyungggg. You're aliveee" jeongin hugged the older back chocking up him.
"Tell me this is not a dream.
You're aliveee...!!!.
Please tell something.
Can you see me??
You feel alright??
For god's sake..."

Jeongin started to cry out for the thousandth time in that day.
He felt so relieved. Jeongin felt like his body has now gave up from all the crying. Now all he did was hugging in to hyunjin so tightly. He just didn't wanted to loose his vampire again.

And in other hand, there was hyunjin trapped in the hug, dumbfounded, his thoughts tangling on one another.

Wait..
Is this reality!?
Then the things happened moment ago..?? What was it ?
It wasn't nothing. A delusion!?!?

Fuck..

He didn't told he love me?
I didn't confessed back?
We didn't kissed???
Seriously hyunjin was that all your imagination!???!??

And most importantly, I didn't died with that holy dagger????

"Hyung"
"Are you alright??"
Jeongin asked from the hyunjin who was stearing at him nonstop.

"Can you see me?" he waved the hand front of hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin let out a long sigh.
"So it all was some petty delusions of mine " he said slowly.

" What hyung?? What you said?? You alright? Can you remember everything??"

"That's the problem. I remember everything " hyunjin said again looking at jeongin's face straight.

There was jeongin little worried. He gave hyunjin a dumb look for a moment.
'however he came back life, he didn't damaged his head. Right?? I feel something off with the things he's saying'

"Hyung. I was so worried.
Like.... Why you went there.. what was on your mind when meeting that old vampire???... Didn't you just thought for a moment that you can die there?!"
Hyunjin told nothing but he was in a deep thought.
Jeongin just shrugged it all off.