(CHAPTER 08). Turning back

" But... But.. vaMpppiRess aren't realllL.. how could..d be..??

It's all the little shivering voice mumbled...
Just before a handsome face lowering down to his.

Hyunjin POV:
I bent down to him. I didn't knew what's was going on my mind. Only thing that I wanted was vanish his fear for me..?
And another thing bothered me.
His lips...
The we're trembling so shining under my gaze.
I bent down and down and down.
Focused on his... lips??
Noo this is not it hyunjin.
I went more down passing his lips.
Yes that's it.....

'Noo. VAmpiRe. Don't do it'
I scream to myself in my mind

In that moment, I was at his neck. Sooo close to his old scar from the past night.
For few more seconds I was stucked at there..., just before I suddenly shoot out from him to flew out of my mension at the fast of light.

'What was that hyunjin. Is this you. How could a person affect on you this much. Even he just me a few days ago...'

I let out a long breath just before fly in to the dark sky that already covered from shades of eve sunlight , as the night was waking up and kissing the nature..

++++++

Jeongin POV:

He bent down cutting my words , Intensely focused on my lips. His eyes were just gazing at my lips or neck...? I'm not sure.
Just right at my lips, his eyes broke the gaze with my mouth and ran down to my neck.

Nooooo. Please not again. It's so painful...

After that sparky moment , I stayed next few seconds feeling his warm breath at my neck, making me shiver. Right after some time he shot up from me and flew away from his place.
Just then I realized that he was all weighted his body on mine for the whole time. He was literally layed on me.I'm sure even he didn't realized it as we both were lost in that sudden moment just happened.
......

Jeongin is all frozen.

"'What the hell just happened..
What was that
He said he is whom??
How could someone be a VampiRe?
He said he's a WampirE?
Huhhh....
A vAmPiRe?
Heh....
Is it even make a sense???

But..... Wait.
It does make a sense.
Just think... He was flying both times I met. And he flew out even just now..
Thinking of it, it connects all the dots.
All my blurt memories from past days.
Right. The pain at my neck was from him. From him biting me?? Suck my BLOOD???
HE DRANK MY BLOOD??
Woow
So I lived here literally with a freaking monstar???? Why I didn't realized it sooner? I had to realize it sooner. It was all written here.

Right. Is that why he brought me here?So he can keep using me for feed himself. Didn't he just tried to do the same thing at my neck now ?"

'Now what...!!!'

His mind went all blank. He was kinda scared and confused with this messy truth he just got to know.
'what should I do now'
Should I get out of here? Escape here???
He is a threat to me? But I lived here fine so far!
Nahh. You don't know when will he turn to himself. You should stay focused jeongin.
What I'd I escape here?
...

Of course I should!!!
Will he chase me to kill me out? He doesn't look like someone who could kill anyone!
But who knows what's hidden behind that cold figure?

Whatever....

I have to live. Being with that shitty neighbors will be more better than living with a 'vampire'!!!?

..

???

Arggghhh.. I don't know .."

So finally jeongin decided himself and stood up letting out a long sigh. Hurriedly  he got up from couch and ran to the huge door.