(CHAPTER 30). Silence

Heavy foot steps.
The sound came closer to the dark
chembur they stucked in.
Someone opened the door and another came to place a light in the middle of the room and left.
In that few seconds hyunjin took a better look at the sight around him. Both him and Minho was chained by legs to the ground .

Few inches away from him was Minho, sitting looking so drained out and injured the whole body.
Hyunjin felt little pity about the condition of other. Yet it looked like the karma had returned to Minho for the what he did to jeongin.

After no longer , he entered.

The figure that hyunjin was expected.

"Aah. Looks like you weak soul finally woke up!!
I was worrying that I will have to kill you in the sleep . If that happened It'll be such a waste"
During all his evilish laughs and rotten words hyunjin stayed silent glaring at him.
Minho was the same.

"Look at you two low vampires!
I had to knew it from the beginning, That you both are useless shits. One was stayed by me like a parasite. Yet no use. Other one was there blocking my way all the time like such a headache"

Then he looked at hyunjin straight.
"You! Since the day I made you in to a vampire, I was waiting for this time to come. I guess I let you live long enough. I wanted you to suffer ALONE!!
But now looks like you're enjoying it with a little human being.
So I guess you suffering alone time is no longer valid. Now let me make you feel how is it feels being tortured by someone."

Then he turned to Minho.

"I lived like a looser because he failed me being a emperor"
The vampire told pointing hyunjin. Then he travelled the same hand to Minho's direction pointing him now.
"I made your current self out of your useless body for you to achieve what I wanted.
But except how much time I gave you, you're still here failed and miserable. I'm really disappointed in you Lee Minho"

I think I had enough of you. Now you're a useless Garbage.
Dark raspy voice told.

The vampire started to walk forward. A sound of heavy metal following him. There was a sword in hand which was touching the ground and scratching on it, as he walks towards them.

Hyunjin gave a stern look at the old man.

'should I?'
Hyunjin was struggling inside his mind, unsure about making a certain decision.

The older vampire walks straight to Minho. Minho was also kinda shocked. Fear was to be seen in his eyes.
He knew much about the elder's behavior. He felt the danger comming.

The metallic sound stopped. The vampire also stopped. Right front of Minho who was sitting on the ground.
The sword gradually lifted up from the ground.

"STOP"
Hyunjin shouted.

"You have to fight me first"

" Huhhh. Look at who's trying to act brave.
Aww. Are you going to fist fight with me????" A mocking voice asked turning to hyunjin.

Hyunjin told nothing but closed his eyes and tight his fists.
Then it happened.
A blue smoke like light covered his fist of right hand. And it appeared. The holy dagger.
Hyunjin didn't got any other idea now.
Like that one time he used it to defend the vampire who tried to hurt jeongin, hyunjin again  ready to use it now. Whatever the outcome is.

A faint of fear appeared in older man's eyes. And shock in Minho's eyes.

"So you gonna go that far??
Will see how you gonna die today"
Old vampire said raising a eyebrow.

Then it started.Though hyunjin was chained up to the ground, he was able to avoid each and every shot.
Minho stood up and went to corner as much as he can.
However with one more shot of older, hyunjin was thrown up towards minho. He ended up pushing other male and both scrolled to the ground together.

" Watch out "
Minho shouted. The elder with burning eyes lowered his sword down to duo.
Everything happened in a instant.
No one understood what happened.
No one.

Sword came down.
Minho grabbed hyunjin's right hand. He dodged the sword. But sword slipped. And also the dagger. Minho let go hyunjin's and as well as the dagger as he felt the sword picering in to his own arm.
And hyunjin couldn't controlled his suddenly released hand, which end up reaching old man's chest who fell down to it.

Two screams.
Blood covered Minho's shoulder, his arm was deeply wounded by the sword.

And the hold dagger had sunk in to the older's chest. He yelped out a moan like scream.

Hyunjin widened his eyes.
NO!

In a few seconds it started to happen. The old one's skin started drying up, darkening. Gradually he started to looking like he's burning. His skin cracked. Body curled. The screaming creature turned in to ashes in a minute. And he disappeared.

Something else had happened.

The holy dagger explode.
It exploded in to pieces.

Leaving a speechless shocked Minho, suffering in a huge pain.

And

The lifeless body of hyunjin
~~~~

Sorry for short and boring chaps. I'm kinda busy these days 😭😕