(CHAPTER 38). back to normal?

"Why you scared my love" hyunjin whispered as he closed the gap between their faces, exactly looking at his lips.

Jeongin beating heart felt stopped when a pair of harsh lips hit him pushing against the wall. It neither felt loved nor cared. He was so needy and possessed. Whatever took over hyunjin was so scary because he was not Soo like him.

As hyunjin broke the kiss which he didn't get any response, he gradually travelled down jeongin's neck. That's when he got pushed away hard by a pair of hands , definitely jeongin's.

" What you doing hyunjin!!!"
" Come back to your sense. Please get yourself together!!" Younger screamed collecting all the strength he left within him.
The glint of dark shade in hyunjin's eye and the obessed glare and the rough smirk felt so wrong. It was not a bit like hyunjin. Not even like the old tough hyunjin he met.

But the scream of little boy's didn't seemed to make any impact. Because the rough expression in his face grew up to be firmer.

" Don't you act like a brat now. Huhh" hyunjin told gripping on jeongin's wrists and pinning them besides the boy. The younger flinched due to the sudden pain. Yet what hurts him most was the sudden behavior of the older one . All the safe and secure he felt besides hyunjin suddenly seemed to be gone . He felt helpless.

The tear that struggled inside his eye escape it's origin flew along his cheek. Yet hyunjin didn't seemed to catch a glimpse of it. Jeongin remember how the older boy acted all panicked whenever he saw a tear in his eyes.
" Hyunjin please.. come back to your sense" jeongin said, more like a whisper.

For the next time hyunjin bring his face closer, that's when he noticed the little sob that came out from younger. For a moment he paused. His dark eyes narrowed at the sight. After blinking few times he caught up the all teary face and feared eyes that squirm beneath him.  He stared there moment feeling something arises in his heart.

He felt worried. And concerned. He couldn't think straight. Another sob make him look at other boy.

"Jeongin!"  A panicked voice mumbled before jeongin got his hands released. A scared expression covered hyunjin's face as he realized what he was doing.

" Fuck..."
"what?!"
"Jeongin. my godd'.. are you alright?"
The familiar voice of hyunjin asked panicked and concerned.
Suddenly younger's eyes went all wide as he looked at older's face.

After few seconds of staring, he saw the usual gaze of worry that hidden inside those eyes for Jeongin.
Hyunjin!!

That's the all jeongin needed. He just pushed in to the warmth of hyunjin and hugged him so hard hoping not to happen another mess again.

"What just happened hyung???"
"What was it"
He mumbled flushing himself hard against the older.

Hyunjin gave no reply as he was lost same as jeongin. He also had no idea what in the hell just happened.

"Why you keep scaring me like this from time to time. Is it easy for you to do this. But do you know how hard for me to loose you like this from time to time " jeongin screamed to hyunjin's chest in middle of crying.

" I... I.." hyunjin didn't knew what to tell. He was still processing. And he knew all the younger's shoutings are out of worry and fear.

However hyunjin knew he had the power of holy dagger. But all the things he just said and did was never meant by him. He felt like there's something controlling him internally. Or how could such a thing happened.

He just wrapped his arms around younger securely trying to calm him down. He felt so sorry for the boy.

Yet what he scared was what if this kept happening again and again!? What he most worried about was not about him, but the jeongin who's live with him.  Is it ok jeongin to be with him then???