(CHAPTER 36). Again

"Jeongin!!!"

The owner of the name sighed for the hundredth time in that day. At the point, hearing his own name was so exhausting for him.
'Why my name is jeongin??"
Jeongin proceed to walk towards hyunjin's room murmuring to himself.

It's been two days and hyunjin was still feeling so weak. Maybe if he wasn't acting so dramatic, complaining about every little pain he felt, it could have been much easier for the younger. But in hyunjin's eyes, this was such a great opportunity for him to get the all the attention of jeongin on him. So he kept acting he's all hurt and weak, tho he felt all fine.

" Why. What's now" jeongin tried his best to cover the shades of annoyance in his voice.

Though jeongin realized more of them were made up by hyunjin, he wanted treat the older boy in the best way he could. And he kept doing that. He looked after hyunjin and gave all the comfort for him, to make him feel like he's been cared.
He wanted hyunjin to forgot the sad lonely past years of his life and the traumatic fight happened.
And it worked. Hyunjin loved the way jeongin kept treating him. He find it adoring how the boy tried to act all serious looking after him.

Even hyunjin was strong enough to not affect by any of thing happened, he loved how jeongin tried to comfort him over it. So he kept acting he's still injured and suffer.

Jeongin even agreed him to sleep both nights with him as hyunjin kept insisting he can't walk properly to bathroom or wherever when he needs. He said, so he would be end up shouting in the middle of the night.

That helped jeongin to confirm that hyunjin is extra clingy in his sleep. In earlier times he slept with older, he always woke up to a sleepy hyunjin hugging in to him.
Well, younger didn't deny that handsome face he found few inches away in every time he wakes up made him heart race faster in the morning .

But now he started to see hyunjin as a overdramatic long noodle. Jeongin realized more of the pain in hyunjin is faking and he's overreacting for it.
But the thing is younger loved it all.

" I hit my hand in the frame of the bed .
Oufffff!!!
I think I renewed the wound.
Can you remove the bandage and check it" he said in the most painful voice he had with that annoyed face.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and walked to sit beside him.
"I wish you are still a vampire... So these all get healed themselves..
Imagine me doing all these since the day I met you.!!"
" Look . The wound is ALL FINE. It's just you who are whining"

Releasing a gasp hyunjin pointed at his hand.
" What you telling.. can't you see the skin got all red!!"

" Seriously hyung!!! You sure you didn't switched the personality with someone that day???"
Jeongin apply some ointment and started to rebadged the hand denying his whines.

" It's almost night. Can we go down and eat something. I think filling you up sending the bed is the best I can do now" Younger said boldly.

" You're like a mom" hyunjin said chuckling.
Jeongin loved his thin eyes that disappears in smiling . And he was so happy how often laughs these days.

" C'mon" taking a arm around his shoulder, jeongin pulled hyunjin to stand up.
It was such a struggle to walk since hyunjin was bit taller than him and he kept giving all the weight on jeongin. They passed the wall and started to go down the stairs as usual.
That's when the jeongin tangled his foot with hyunjin and stepped on him in the middle of the stairs.

" Ouchh"

Thud!

A whine left hyunjin as he hit his butt on the step in stair and then a weight fell on him.
Jeongin had no time to think as he fell down along with hyunjin as they were already clinging to each other.
It took a second, both to realize what happened. And what they realized was jeongin is finally fell on hyunjin's lap as hyunjin fell on the stairs.

Older forgot the aching pain in back as he saw how close the younger's face ended up near him. Jeongin tried so hard to avoid the deep eyes that stared in to his soul, staying inches apart.
But he couldn't.

And hyunjin too. He just thought nothing as he saw that face near him with that twinkling eyes. That resulted both to be lost in a unbreakable eye contact.
No one dared to look away after they caught up in that staring .
Was it was seconds, minutes or hours. All jeongin felt was he got enchanted by that dark shaded eyes. He felt himself shivering, heart fluttering and beating so fast.

The moment he realized his position and what's he doing, jeongin was the first to look away. He was flushed in a deep red.
Hyunjin was so lost still gazing at the same space where jeongin's face earlier was, when younger moved away from his lap panicking.
"Ah.. huh.. I'm .. sorry hyung."

He tried to stood up when he felt a hand pulling him back.
When he looked there all he saw was that handsome face, with a unreadable expression eyeing on him. Jeongin tried to look away again. but he couldn't.

The scene hyunjin saw just before he comeback alive that day, repeated in his mind. He felt a huge urge to feel that feeling in reality.
Hyunjin paused. He couldn't get to think in a straight mind.
Closing his face to younger's, he muttered few words.
" All I need is this to be the reality. Not some silly dream"

" Ughh.. what hyun.."
Jeongin's words were cut off by some plump lips connecting to his own. Before he thinking he was under dominance of hyunjin..
Younger closed his eyes shut feeling his whole body shivers and heart started to race faster. He felt a thousands of butterflies dancing inside him.
He felt himself get drunken by hyunjin.

With half closed eyes hyunjin proceed to do what he's doing. That's was what he secretly wished to do when he got mesmerized by the younger. So he just forgot the whole world and got lost in the moment. He pulled the boy closer by his waist and kept kissing.

But after few time, when he realized that jeongin is not responding a bit and he's all tensed up, hyunjin felt a panick.

"Is he feeling uncomfortable?? He's frightened?? Is he dislikes this??"

So he finally decided to get away though hate to do so. Hyunjin didn't wanted to make the little boy suddenly scared out of his fool works.
Moment he stopped kissing and tried to back away he felt it. He felt the younger started to kiss back and grip on him tight.
He felt that sweet lips moving on his own.
There was no more needs. Hyunjin took the boy more closer and proceed to deepen that sweet kiss. He got the dominance. Passing his tongue over his lips, hyunjin got access to that mouth seeking it's taste. Their lips caught in a rhythm and kept going. And there was thousands of feelings hidden in both of their minds urging to come out.

Finally when jeongin parted away for air, he realized what he did. His fox like thin eyes went all wider when he looked at the face front of him. He saw a smirk painting on hyunjin's face. Younger got a deep red blush covering him and hurriedly looked away.
He stood up and started to run upstairs tangling his foot and straddling. He ran to his room when hyunjin's eyes followed him doing all of that movements, still with that smirk in his face. He let the boy go, cz even he didn't knew what more he'll do if he kept boy still with him.

" Woow. Hyunjin!! Now what you going to do?"
He sighed closing eyes, yet feeling fully satisfied.

/////