(CHAPTER 15). Fairy lights

So life became normal again.
Jeongin didn't wanted to talk about that messy day again nor hyunjin. But after all that, it felt like them became more closer.
Like strangers to friends.
Both loved how they were no longer felt each other as some annoyance.

After a day or two, in a near evening, both were awake and were talking in the dining room. That's when hyunjin got a idea. Though he thought it was kind childish, he just needed to bring younger there.

"C'mon we have somewhere to go. Cover yourself well if you going to whine about cold."
Hyunjin stood up chuckling.

Jeongin was surprised, yet he got readied for what hyunjin told.
When both were outside, that's when hyunjin remembered jeongin can't fly.
"Ahhh..  I don't want to walk in the middle of the night! It's disgusting with the wet grasses brushing your clothes"
He said dramatically glaring at younger for a minute.
"Ok... Let me do this for one last time"
He scooped jeongin in to his hands and flew up to the air.

Jeongin gasped at sudden action, yet he passed his arms around hyunjin's neck and clinged in to him.

Though sky was beautiful there wasn't much to see downside the darkness covered with moonlight.
Jeongin just stayed clinging in to hyunjin cloth.

Finally they landed. Landed in to just forest.
"What! Are you going to kill me in a abundant land??" Jeongin asked teasingly.

Hyunjin stepped closer to younger and bent to his face.
" Why.. you think I can't???" He whispered and proceed to walk forward.
Jeongin just rolled his eyes and followed after him.

Few seconds later there was standing a jeongin speechless, mesmerized by the view in front of his eyes.
It was a huge plain land by the woods. Now covered by fairy lights. Really the fireflies, jeongin guessed. It was really like a fairy tale

Jeongin kept staring at the glamorous view

Jeongin kept staring at the glamorous view.  He felt like time paused. Him, hyunjin and nature.
Such a beautiful combination!!

" Woooow" only thing left his mouth.

He saw hyunjin turn to him. A satisfied smile plastered in his face. Though it was dark, the lights were enough to see other's face shining there same like a fairy light.
"What do you think!! Beautiful. right??" Hyunjin asked slowly.

"Mmm" younger replied with wide eyes.
" But why you bring me here??"

" No reason. I just wanted to show you here. This is one of my favorites places in the forest I visited.

You know.. it's sometimes hard to live alone!" He left out a light chuckle to himself.

With that jeongin turned to hyunjin's side. Really he didn't thought of it ever. Living alone there for such a long time must be a really hard thing!!
Jeongin patted the back of other thinking how hard it would've been.

Hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows to younger.
"Don't you pity me now. I just brought you here to show the sight. Not to get petted by a fox" he said mumbling.