(CHAPTER 19). Rescuing

And after a long discussion with the old husky vampire, Minho was able to convince him that hyunjin is not worth a fight with the old one and Minho could take care of it instead. And, he explained why  he should bring the boy with him, as jeongin is the best bait for hyunjin.
The old one declined the request first. But as Minho kept nagging for  a good long time,  he finally agreed to give jeongin away. But with the promise of  returning him back as soon as hyunjin is done.

That's how the younger boy and Minho ended standing in front of the older's castle, few minutes later. Jeongin's hands were tied and his body was all weak due to loss of blood. He barely managed to stood straight. The boy totally looked like he's drunk.
" Soo you can't walk now?? 
Shit. I usually travel by flying. how could I bring you now?"
Minho told looking at Jeongin, who was clinging in to the wall eyes barely opened.
Jeongin remembered the way hyunjin carefully carry him in hands whenever they were flying, in most times.

'I think I really want him now so bad!!' younger teared up, heart broken and body aching.
'I think I miss him'

" Ohh. Are you crying now??"
" Don't act like a baby" Minho said kinda pissed off. The he again calmed down
" Don't worry boy. I'm gonna carry you by my hands. I don't want to let that pretty body of yours get hurt " he said teasingly.

That's when Jeongin started to panic. Because Minho tried to lift him up to bridal style. And jeongin aggressively avoided him. So the younger ended up in the ground finally.
Thug!!
" Ahh. C'mon man. Don't act like a brat. You're making everything hard for yourself. There's a limit in my patience. Right??"
"I'm not gonna acting soft with you if you keeps this annoying behavior"

"I'll walk myself. Don't carry me" finally jeongin talked.
" Huhh. You gonna walk like this.
You're already like a walking zombie. So stubborn!!! " Minho told chuckling.
Jeongin rolled his eyes and tried to stand up from the ground.

" You're a cute brat" the vampire said laughing and lift up the protesting boy.
" Look you make me walk all along the road to my place. So now stop annoying and stay still before I turn in to something else" Minho said creepily smiling, yet with was a hidden threat inside that voice.

" This will make a peaceful trip" finally he said lowering down, injecting something to the younger's body from his sharp teeth.

Minho was a dark character. But since he found the younger boy attractive, he kept acting soft with him. He found a cuteness inside the way jeongin behave. So to keep the boy to himself Minho decided not to be a scary vampire to  the boy for now.

++++++++++

After detecting the scent of the old vampire, hyunjin was all worked up and worried  about the younger. He felt like all these happened because of him.
" That old thing must've came for me. Why the heck it carried jeongin"
"After all how the fuck I didn't noticed he's gone until it's so late. I'm such a idiot"

He flew up to the sky following the faint scent of the vampire, mixed with younger. He wàs watching every inch with eagles eyes, though it was dark all around.

After flew for a long distance, suddenly he caught up a figure travelling through the dark. That one, didn't looked clear just a black shadow. But whoever that was, looked like it is struggling with something.
And that's when hyunjin hit with familiar smell of his younger.

"Jeongin!!"
He shout out and landed fast on the ground.

As soon as hyunjin realized what was that messy figure he saw , his eyes covered with a dark anger.
Another handsome male was holding the boy in his hands , apparently jeongin was passed out.
A wave of anger covered up the whole body of hyunjin.

"Who the heck are you to carry out my boy"

With the sudden blast, Minho was paused stopped. Did a thunder hit the ground just now??
When looked clearly ,he identified who barged right front of him.
"Your boy?" Minho asked in a challenging tone with a raised eyebrow.
"Let me correct something.I guess he's MY BOY now!!!"

Hyunjin's stern gaze piciered in to Minho's soul.
"Whatt the hell you're talking ??"
Minho tilt his head and smirked.
"As you can see,the boy agreed to come with me. Now he's under my guidance. So now he belongs to me.
That's it"
"Don't make a scene and just go away"

Hyunjin gave a deadly smirk and looked at Minho from corner of his eyes.
"Tskk"
" Great of you to imagine I'll give up on something mine for a lowly vampire"

Both were worked up to attack the opposite being at anytime.

" I know talking isn't going to work. Put jeongin on the ground before I make a mess out of your ass" Hyunjin mumbled in a threatening voice.
Other vampire was on the edge of the edge.
Yet he put the boy on the ground before jump right into the burning fight.
Both two young vampires were were so strong. Their youngblood didn't wanted to be second to each other.
Hyunjin wanted to take what's his. Minho didn't wanted to be defeated. He thought jeongin is now his property .

"You. Who is not even a proper vampire. Don't you dare imagine win next to me " Minho growled panting.

" I'm not being a fully vampire is the best thing happened to me in years" hyunjin said boldly smirking.
A sudden punch came out of nowhere made hyunjin fall on to the land. Yet he managed to jump up in a flash and take other one down. Minho tried to fight, tripped between hyunjin's arm. He was never the one to fail in a fight. It was so hard for hyunjin to control the strong fists of other vampire. In seconds Minho changed positions taking over hyunjin.

" You sexy vampire. Seduced a human boy huh..." Minho said on a mocking tone. Hyunjin rolled his eyes struggling to get free.

"It's over for you to playing with him. He's gonna be mine now" Minho said punching the face of handsome face of other's.
Literally both wondered themselves are they fighting for the boy or for their dignity. Because for the both two, this is the first time they fought for a human.
Whatever, they wanted to finish what they started. With a strong push hyunjin was able to throw the vampire away from him. Both were liyed on the ground for a moment before hyunjin suddenly jumped to other.BFinally  he was able to shot Minho's ethno spot making him  unconscious. After looking for a moment at him hyunjin got away from him
"I won't kill just anyone for any reason" hyunjin said bluntly, getting up, wiping away some blood came out from his lips due to a punch.
Then he ran to the boy who layed little far away from the battle feild just happened.

"Hey jeongin . Jeongin" He softly patted younger's face expecting a answer. But no response.
Checking well, hyunjin found out that boy is just passed away due to the saliva inject by a vampire. Probably Minho .

Silently picking up the boy hyunjin mumbled faintly smirking.

"You could've knew me better than this boy"
Even he wasn't sure whether he told it to jeongin or Minho.

"You could've knew me better than this boy"Even he wasn't sure whether he told it to jeongin or Minho

//