(CHAPTER 10). Confused

Hyunjin woke up feeling body sore and hitting up with a strange disgusting smell. And as his eyes gradually opened, he saw that the small boy standing at distance with a weird look.
Hyunjin felt a huge headache with the unpleasant smell surrounded everywhere.
"Ahh. What's this smell. My head hurts.!!"
He groaned out as he sit straight on the couch. A blanket fell off his body uncovering his shirtless upper body which was now covered with the bandages, ointments and a total disgusting smell.

" WHaT the hell!!!!.
What you did to mE??"

++++++

Jeongin POV:
Yes I returned.
I had no choice but come back. As soon as I left the mansion, dark cold and .. fear hit me so hard.

Of course if it was the day time, I'll never turn back. But the midnight in a wood hits totally different. I felt like thousand scary creatures keep looking at me. And that one from earlier could return back anytime..

As I didn't knew where's the out of wood, I kept wandering around for long time. Finally I decided.
I decided to return back to the most less threatening creature out of there. So I returned back towards the dim light looking afar at the mansion.

He won't kill me . Right?
He doesn't look like someone who'd kill the house mate living in the same house. And he let me live there. Except all there's no where for me to go if go away from him.
I saw some rather soft self hidden in him. Maybe it was a dellulu of mine. Yet I have no choice. Ready to facing anything, I made my mind to go back to him again...

With the thoughts I was already in the front of the door. So as usual I jumped in from the window.

May be he won't get coinsious until morning. Then I could run away at morning.
Or maybe I could just hide in this huge mansion. He won't find me. He's already ssick, so he won't walk around his house.
But does vampires can smell other's odour??

Oh shitt. Wait.
His kitchen might have garlic.
I got it!!!
So that's how I ended up covering the whole place and that whole vampire with garlic dissolved holy water made by Yang the jeongin. The best way to weak the vampires.

But after few minutes later I felt like I think something way too fool. And that when he started to get conscious, as soon as thought of ' I should clean the all that mess' hit my head.
Hope he won't make me pay my life for this .

+++

I talked out with the most calm (yet it felt so teasing)voice I had.

"I knew it could work??"
"So how are you feeling.. does your body burn ...
I'm really really sorry. I know you are already damaged by beaten up from a monster.. your wounds must hurt...
Though.. . I had no choice but take some safe measurements... But still I nursed your wounds. So don't worry"

Oh he looks clueless.
I felt sorry for the vampire. Huhh

++

Hyunjin Finally spoke. Making a confused yet disgusted face.

"what are you talking. Why everywhere smell so rotten.
Me toooo . Smells..
And what's about beaten up?? Do you even know what happens??
And how dare you touch me and covering me in weird bandages????

Jeongin gave a dumb look
"I'm not a vampire to take you in without touching you. You were all dead out there beaten by a monster and how could I treat you without touching. I'm not some mysterious creature like you to treat some from inches away.."

"Huhh. I'm wounded!!! Who tells....
A vampire is wounded?? "

Hyunjin gave a smirk to younger and started to unwrap his bandages one by one.
As they kept taking off, jeongin's eyes went bigger and bigger.