(Chapter 40). Love you

"Hyung stop" jeongin mumbled trying to push away the older who started to pepper kisses on his neck after their long make out.
Giggling hyunjin got away from him and leaned against the tree closer to jeongin. " Why, you don't like it?" Hyunjin asked looking far away sky

" Nahh. Just.. what if someone saw us??"

" Who's in this jungle to spy us" hyunjin chuckled noticing the shyness in other's words.

" Yes, but still..."

" So you won't stop me if I started it in our house? Huhh??" He asked teasingly raising a eyebrow.

" seriously. For the gods sake can you stop now hyung??!"

"oooooooh....You slid off the question.!!! Now don't complain me if I tried it later in our home!!" Hyunjin said joking, yet serious from inside.

Jeongin bit his lip, feeling his face heating up at the words. He felt butterflies in the stomach, at the way hyunjin said it .

"Innie"

"Huhh??"

"Ohh you replied!"

"What?"
Then jeongin realized the nickname suddenly hyunjin gave him.

"Are you hungry, 'Innie' ?? "
Hyunjin asked grinning. " I brought foods"  . He grabbed the bag that was thrown aside and pulled out some food and drinks.

"Seriously hyunjin, I have to ask something"

"Mm??"

"How you suddenly acting so playfully and bratty after confessing?!?" jeongin asked half grinning half frowning, with his eyes in disbelief.
Yes, hyunjin was suddenly acting way too clingy and touchy like a lover. Yet jeongin wasn't complaining. He loved it soo soo much from his heart.

"Because I'm tried of keeping it all inside for a long"
"Now shut up and eat" hyunjin stuffed a sandwich inside younger's mouth chuckling.

+++++

"woooow. It was so nice, but I'm tired as hell" jeongin entered house whining as they opened the door.
"All I want now is wash up and pass out" he waddled towards the upstairs with a silent hyunjin following after him.
"Really?" Hyunjin suddenly stopped and frowned.

"What?" Jeongin turned around with a confused face.

"Ahh. No. Nothing. Let's go get dressed up!" Hyunjin continued to walk along the stairs.

Jeongin felt so relieved after the bath as he lazily dried himself up. " Oh where's clothes?"    "urrgh... I'd forgot to bring them" sighing , the boy wrapped a towel around himself stepping out of the bathroom for going to his room.  As he entered the corridor, jeongin heard a sound of another door opening and closing.

"ohh. " after going few steps towards his room , there was jeongin stucked in the same place staring along the hallway at someone. While jeongin went to bathroom near his room earlier, hyunjin entered the other one one which was on the opposite side of the corridor. Now, as they had a great timing, bothe came out of the bathrooms at the same time. Jeongin was staring the older who walked towards his room lazily , towel around waist and another one in hands drying up his long hair.

With the sound of jeongin, hyunjin stopped and lift up his head to met eyes with the younger.  "Ah, jeongin you done showering?" he asked continuing to brush his hair with the towel.

"oh.. I yes." With the stuttering of younger, hyunjin looked carefully at his face to notice how red he had become. "c'mon jeongin, why you shying like this, haven't you seen me like this before?" chuckling hyunjin continued to walk toward him.