(CHAPTER 13). the lostMind

Right then hyunjin suddenly shot opened his eyes.

He kept looking up at the eyes of the boy. Jeongin did the same as he felt he was trapped in the gaze.
It was like after eternal when hyunjin suddenly laughed.
He laughed confirming that he's still drunk. He gave out a drunken laugh.

" Ha ha.... Fox boy. What are you doing peeking up on my face??"

Jeongin raised his eyebrow at the messy question , yet he didn't bother to reply to other at his drunken questions.

Just a moment after, hyunjin's laugh halted and he went back to his staring.
Few seconds later he whispered something which jeongin couldn't caught.

Again he spoke.
" You look so beautiful up there jeongin.."

He suddenly lift both arms and cupped jeongin's face from sides. Before jeongin even process he felt he's been pulling down from a strong pair of arms. His eyes widened realizing how close he got to the older at a damn second.
It was just a one moment later jeongin ended up finding the taste of other's lips.

Well it was the first kiss of his life.
Without even realizing he was feeling the first kiss of his life. Hyunjin moved his one hand to jeongin's neck and bent him further down. Other one kept squishing the warm cheek of jeongin. His sloppy lips kept moving over jeongin's.
For a moment jeongin felt like he's floating in space.  His hands were tugged hardly on the couch.

Jeongin got lost in space as he shut closed his eyes . He couldn't help but got attracted by that flushy lips. He kissed back. Feeling a whole euphoria hitting him. He didn't knew what was that feeling. But he ended up kissing him.

The lips of hyunjin moved on him taking the control, leading him. They were so rhythmic and addicted. Jeongin shot opened his eyes when young tried to open to his mouth parting his lips.

He pulled back leaving a sad hyunjin on his lap

'noooooo. What am I doing???! This should not be happening. This is wrong....!!!'

He was breathing heavily.

"Ahhhhh. Why you going away!! Come down again!!" Hyunjin tried to grab him down back.

" Noooo. Get away from me!!!" Jeongin stoood up panicking pushing other's head away.

Right then that look take over hyunjin's eyes was so hard to understand. They hold such a deep gaze. For a moment, jeongin felt like other one is no longer drunken. Those eyes were so deep to kept looking at him. That gaze seemed to be telling caught up thousand feelings inside them.
Jeongin felt like that dark eyes holding so much starts in it.

" Nooooo. This is wrongg" younger turned back and ran in to upstairs.

+++

However with what happened in the night, both ended up sleeping again and woke up in the morning tommorow.
"Ahhh I fell asleep again.. I wonder what happened to him after?"
Jeongin walked down yawning and stopped right when he saw hyunjin is awake.
He was sitting on the couch massaging his neck, probably with a sour body cz his face looked like a shit.

First thing that caught jeongin's eyes was that plump lips of older which looked so red in his pale face.
" I wonder does he remember last night??" Jeongin walked there not looking at his face . He saw the unfinished dinner he made yesterday.

Sighh..

"How you feeling. You drank really well last night!?!" He said trying to figure out as he was unsure about how much of it hyunjin remembers.

Hyunjin turned to the voice.
" Ahh. My head hurts. What's last night??"

"You drank???? . Don't remember???"
Jeongin said shot opening his eyes.