(CHAPTER 24). Messed up

"we met again. JEONGIN!!"
The voice of Minho told.

He saw the figure of Hyunjin gradually changed in to the familiar face of minho.

There was jeongin stuck between arms of Minho , the whole soul frozen at the moment.
"W. Wha... Hyunjin??"

"Yeahh. That hyunjin thing was the easiest way to get you out boy !!!
You won't just come out if I called you. Will you??"

" B.. but how?"

No more words. Minho tightened the grip on hands and hold the boy hard. He just let fell down themselves together from the balcony. Moment later, they were flying in the thin air of dark night. Jeongin didn't wanted this. He even couldn't processed what's happening. Yet he held in to other tightly, since he didn't wanted to die falling down to the ground.

Soon they were landed on the land, much far from the mansion. it was a plain ground. A grassy one. A familiar place. The place he met hyunjin, jeongin identified. That means much far from hyunjin's place. A little close to his old house.

As soon as foot touch the ground, jeongin protested and pushed the older away, getting rid of his grip. Jeongin tangled up his foots and was threw on to the ground, landing there sitting down.

The same things happened with hyunjin on the last full moon day was to be seen on this vampire too .
Minho's eyes were glittered with a light red shine. His gaze was deep and dark. Face more paler . And there came out , a deep rough voice.

"You gonna run away from me boy?!? Never ever again. I'm gonna take you to my place. You're my property. You're my property since the day I got you away from that old man. You gonna be mine and mine only"

He smirked at the boy who was sitting on the ground looking so helpless.
" Don't look so pathetic boy. I'm not gonna abuse you. I'm just gonna keep you by me,as my...little pet.." he laughed. Minho's playboy mind found this little guy as a amusing thing. The boy looked cute, handsome, beautiful and he was a pure human. Pure blood. A perfect creature to live with. So he just wanted keep jeongin's company , for his tough life.

" Yayy yayy.. don't panick. I won't eat you. I'm sure that hyunjin thing must've done this to you thousand times" Minho said lowering. He stepped besides younger's body and sit down to knees.
Jeongin just understood what's going to happen in a moment.

" Waittt.." he shouted.
" You want my blood. Right??"
" I'll give you it. I'll let you have my blood. But under one condition. YOU SHOULD LET ME GO AFTER YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT!"
Jeongin said clearly and loudly looking at the vampire. Minho just kept looking at other. His eyes were covered in a admiring smile. Soon burst out in to a laugh. After laughing for a while he started to talk giggling.
" Wait.. wait.. wait...
Look at what this little fox telling..
Sooo you want me to obey your words "

.... He laughed.

"Boy.. you got me wrong there"
"I take nobody's words " he said smirking.

" I waited this moment for a long. Let me finish it first " He said with shining vampire eyes, before lowering down to the younger.

Few minutes later, there lyed the boy, neck covered with blood. Eyes half closed. And partly unconscious. Minho lift himself up from Jeongin looking at the lying boy.
"Ohhh... Boy. You looks so hurt.. but what to do. You was the best one I found out of the every pray I tried"
"I couldn't help but I keep wanting you more!" He said making a fake sad face.

The moment he started to lean down again, he was suddenly shocked paused stopped. The glittering in eyes faded off. His eyes widened.
"Shit. That old hag. How could he found it??? "
Minho shot stood up in a flash. He was so lost in some confusion, whatever only he knew. Looked like he forgot jeongin for a second. Then he passed his deep gaze to the younger, which was staring in to the dark sky moment ago. He kept looking at the boy for a moment. Then again at the sky.

"For the fuck sake, I have to go now boy. Let me finish the business with that old hag first and come back to get you". And he eyed the boy again.

"I feel sorry that you looks so damaged. Looks like you won't be able to move for a time. I'll come right back. Wait..'
He said right before shooting up to the sky .

Jeongin was lyed there. Helpless. His body felt so weak. He tried but couldn't stood up. So he gave up and let himself be there on the grassy land
" Hyunjin! Where the are you?" He whispered in pain.

++++

Hyunjin landed on his home, carving for the younger.

"Whatever happens tonight, I'm not gonna regret it Jeongin. I'm gonna make you feel the same.."

And found out the empty house.

and he felt the faint smell of another vampire in the thin air.

"MINHO !!!! "

Hyunjin felt heat rose up to his face , burning heart angry and fear about the younger covering his mind at the same time. He gritted his teeth clutching the  fists. 

"you messed up with the wrong person"

And hyunjin started to follow the trail of the mixed scent of his younger and the vampire.

++++++

In that beautiful land filled with fairy lights, there was Felix , looking at the two dimming lights with a worried face.
"So it's going to be happen at last ?"

//