(CHAPTER 09). Taking care of a vampire

So it'll be just for this time. I'll just check out on him'
Jeongin thought as he turned back.
When he walked nearer to the mansion closer to veiw the previous battle feild, he suddenly got shocked from what he saw.
The handsome one was laying on the ground with no move.
As much as jeongin wanted to get there and checked on other, he was afraid that the other vampire still could be here.
"What should I do. What if he was hiding somewhere and attack on me.... But waitt . Why would he even attack on me. I'm some useless human being for him. "
"But I could be a good pray for him.. so it's possible that he'll search for me.. "
"So what should I do. I don't think he's a type of one that will attack from back, like a coward. I'm sure he already left after defending his enemy.."

Little boy's thoughts were cut off by a sudden  whimper. He looked at the direction and found the other one trying to move a bit. That's when jeongin's eyes got bigger and mouth screamed. Hyunjin was laying on a pool of blood. It was clearly seen even on the moonlight.

"Omg why I didn't noticed it before" jeongin screamed and ran towards the laying body without a second thought.

His eyes were shut closed and clothes were drained from blood. He couldn't found a wound cz the whole body was red as it was blood covered. A little whimper came out from his mouth.

"What a good dog. Who runs right back in to his master's sound."
Jeongin was shot jumped and frozen as he heard that scary voice from the top of him.
" I was wondering where that puppy ran. This scumbag ruined my perfect meal by barging here right at the moment I was going to taste it. But when I looked back you're gone." He grinned evilishly
"Where was you.???  I searched all over wood and couldn't found you. So I was thinking to have this looser's blood for just tonight. And woooow. Now you're here. Right infront of my eyes...
What a day. I'm gonna have a perfect meal after beating down this coward.."
He said pointing at lifeless body of hyunjin.

The scary creature was lowering down as he kept telling each line. There was no time for Jeongin run. Though he turned back to run, a tight grip held his neck and pulled him back. Just a second after a he felt it.
He was drinking the blood of younger!!

He felt a pain like some dagger picering through him. It was so painful like he was gonna collapse.  And the sounds came from that vampire felt so disgusting for him. This was total opposite from when it was with the handsome older.
So he did the only thing he could do. Little boy collected all strength left and screamed his lungs out for help, though he knew no one was there to help.

Right then he heard someone barge between in to them cursing angrily. After some minutes of sharp pain, he found himself laying on the ground, the monster flying away, looking like he's wounded and the tall handsome one peeking down at jeongin....!!!
Wait????
"Omgg. wasn't him there dead at a moment before... How he's woke up now???"

But before jeongin open his mouth, his sight went blank from the pain he's been feeling by the neck. Just before everything went dark, he saw other one also collapsing down screaming with a painful low voice, grabbing his own stomach from the pain of his wounds.......

++++++++++

It was midnight. Little shower was covering the forest making the dark cold environment even colder. A thick mist was already took over everywhere.
And  there was two young males lied down lifeless on the cold ground besides each other.
One was covered in blood.
Other one probably from shock

Feeling the picering pain at neck, jeongin started to move little. Though this isn't the first time he got attacked at neck, this is the most painful attack he had. That monster was so aggressive.
He was shivering in pain due to loss of blood and the wound. Yet he woke up.
He woke up to see the pale older covered in blood besides him. That sight was so painful, or scaring...