(Chapter 11). House mate

"Because I need you"
Hyunjin walked directly towards younger telling with a sharp voice.
He bent little down to get close to jeongin , as he was little shorter than hyunjin.

Jeongin's eyes went bigger with sudden action and..... for some reason his heart pounded faster.

He averted gaze to floor cz he wasn't sure what older's face is telling him..

"What you thinking. Why I want you to stay??"
He asked calmly looking deep at the face of younger.

"I...I I ddon't knoww.."

He felt embarrassed that he stuttered beneath him.
So at last jeongin directly looked in to hyunjin's eyes. He tried to keep voice firm as much as he can.
"So.. why you need me to stay??"

Hyunjin rose a eyebrow as younger kept acting straight and shot back.

Passing a smirk, hyunjin got away from him and stepped back cz he felt he's standing too closer to jeongin which felt so uncomfortable.
While looking better at jeongin, made him realized how much he's drained off.
There was little scars all over the younger's body and there was a huge wound by the neck probably because of the biting of monster.

Jeongin was just about to open his mouth again when older one dragged him again by the hand to living room and sat him down.
"You sure you can go away looking like that?? I can confirm you'll pass out in a minute. You look like zombie"

That was kinda truth. Jeongin came to realize how weak his body felt. Though he was busy with this and that he couldn't think of himself.
'I wish I was a vampire,so I could heal myself.'

'what should I do? Should I stay here?? True, don't have anymore energy to go out now. So ....'

His thoughts were cut off by something throwing at him.
"Here you go. You nursed me earlier. I'm sure you will take care of yourself. "
It was the medicine box jeongin used earlier.
"Woow. How comes you have so many weird things with you" jeongin suddenly asked.

"what you mean!?"

"No but why does even a vampire have a box of medicine.. I don't get it. You said you can even heal yourself by a sleep or whatever.."

Hyunjin kept looking at other one with a exhausted look.

"There a things that you humans can't understand here.. You'll get to know later if you stayed with me.."

"And listen I feel sorry because I think I've took more than works from you. So Stay here while and heal yourself. Then go away if you need. I don't need to keep someone by force"
Hyunjin said searching the wounds all over other's body.

And then unexpectedly he looked at jeongin's neck with was ended up having a deep scar by now. It made jeongin shiver and felling the fear that he was afraid of.

"I'm not regretting it. But sorry for that what happened to your neck. Looks like him but you hard."
Telling that hyunjin bent down to him taking the medicine box to his hands. Though jeongin winced at the touch at wounds hyunjin silently kept treating them until he was statysfied with what he did.
" I think you should take a rest. I you need , go up and take a warm bath"
Saying that hyunjin went towards the kitchen leaving speechless boy sitting in the living room.

' Woow. What was that!!!
What's wrong with his?
Does he feeling sorry for me?

....

I should heal my self first and then.... Go back?

'in one hand it's better to stay here while as I have nowhere to go. As the way he talked at last, it looks like he's not gonna be a threat to me.
But who can tell what he'll do next?
Yet I feel fine with the way he acts!!'