(CHAPTER 14). Vampire self

🍀 HAPPY HYUNJINJULY ☘️.....07/01

//

It was a full moon day. Hyunjin didn't realized it until jeongin left him in the town. Suddenly he felt like he's shivering under the sun as a sudden cold covered him. The light of sun had already make him weak enough. That's why he never wanted to go out in day light. At last he was a vampire.

Just after some time he found himself dragging a human to a corner of a building without even knowing. He didn't knew what's got to him. He wasn't him anymore.
He couldn't control himself anymore.

Vampires were supposed wake up their inner selves on full moon days. They are usually suffer from thirst of blood on those days. Literally they turn in to monsters.
What hyunjin didn't understood was  it was still the day time. The moon hadn't even rose up.

Right when he pinned the human to a wall who was already unconscious from fear, and tried to bite him, some people came shouting. Growling he just let go of that person and ran away from there with a messy brain.

That's when he found the younger standing by the park.
Yes jeongin!!
He frogot the boy. He said he would wait there for him.
As soon as hyunjin tried to walk there smilingly,  it hit him again. It hit him Hard

He was hit by the urge to suck the younger's blood. Hyunjin clinched his fist and walk to him.

That's how he met jeongin earlier and made the mess. Yet managed to control himself and escape there.

His thirst mind made him to attack some other few people from the abundant roads after that . He took blood from nearly five people before hiding himself in woods.

But later when he found jeongin from the forest and took him to mansion he could barely control himself. He tried his best not to attack the innocent boy in his hands.
But it was over when jeongin came back outside from the house after going in.
"You make me loosing myself. I warned you earlier. You'll regret this later!"  Hyunjin couldn't handle it anymore.

For a moment jeongin realized what's about to happen when hyunjin pushed him against the wall. His eyes were glittering. He was breathing heavily. Almost like someone possessed on him.

Jeongin was speechless. He just stared at hyunjin with bigger eyes. This time he was really scared. Yet he was readied to whatever going to happen.
Hyunjin pinned his both hands to wall from one of his hands. Other one kept rubbing his neck unstoppably. Hyunjin was slightly shaking. His eyes looked so excited.

" You don't know how much I missed the taste of your blood" he whispered to jeongin's ear tilting his head to the side.
Then younger felt the usual warm breath of hyunjin by his neck.
Then the pain.
For few minutes they stayed in the same position. Younger was frozen and hyunjin was possessed with his sucking.
When jeongin felt other's head gradually get away from his neck, the dizziness took over him.
" You know what more I missed..??" Again hyunjin's whisper heard near his cheek.
" This"
Telling that hyunjin attacked his lips. He was so aggressive today unlike that previous day. Hyunjin put his free hand in back of jeongin's neck and pushed him forward, more closer to him.
Jeongin's eyes went wide.

He felt the metallic taste of his own blood at the mouth. He couldn't process anything before passed out on hyunjin's hands.
Hyunjin was eating other's mouth when he felt jeongin weighted on him lifelessly.
That's when the reality hits him.
" Fuck. What did I just did ?"

He was stand there lost for a moment. Even he couldn't realized what he did.
Of course he remembered that day. When he suddenly attacked younger's lips that night, he became sober just for a second.

Yet, because of the way jeongin acted after that, he didn't wanted to mention about it again with him and make the boy uncomfortable. According to the way jeongin panicked after the kiss, hyunjin thought he probably disliked it.