(CHAPTER 17). Tangled

Hyunjin suddenly shocked out at the boy who started to cry out of nowhere. He kept mumbling something and looked at hyunjin under the moonlight.
His cheeks were shining from the moonlight so his eyes.
The glittered from tears. He looked at hyunjin with those beautiful eyes.
Hyunjin was taken aback for a moment. He didn't meant to scare the boy. He was just way too mad that the boy nearly got attacked by that monster.
Cursing at himself hyunjin pulled jeongin to a hug.
" I'm sorry. I'm sorry jeongin" he said softly not knowing whatever to do.

Pulling back, jeongin protested shaking his head violently.

" Noo nooo. Don't. Please don't. You don't have to apologize. I did the wrong. I'm sorry.." jeongin kept mumbling under hyunjin's arms.

Hyunjin felt his heart beating faster how beautiful the boy looked. His moving lips and tear stained cheeks looked so shiny with the moonlight.
I.. I__ hyung.."
his stuttering mouth was cut off by a pair of plump lips.

This time hyunjin wann't drunken, nor posessed in some vampire self. This time it was hyunjin.
Just hyunjin who got so lost with the younger's figure second ago.

It wasn't a rough kiss. Hyunjin wrapped his long fingers around the younger's forth and back moving neck to make it stay still. Other hand ran along his waist to pull the boy towards himself.
He just brushed his lips against the boy. Just to pull back away suddenly when he realized what he was doing.

" Ooohh... "

Jeongin just stared back surprised. Heart beating faster at what just happened.

" Ahh. I'm I'm sorry jeongin. I think fell for you for a second" hyunjin said eyes widened taking aback from Jeongin.

Jeongin opened his mouth. But no words came out. Again to tried. He looked like a fish, which took out of water who's trying to breathe.

Hyunjin looked back at struggling younger. Older's stern gaze was so hard to kept looking at. Jeongin hung his head down helplessly.

After few seconds hyunjin released the grip on other one and let out a long breath.
" It's just said what I felt. No need of you to panic over it. Just forgot it all "

Jeongin nod his head still looking frozen.

With that words hyunjin got away from him. He kept looking at other one for another minute. And turned back to go in house.

"H..h. Hyungg.."
For a moment hyunjin halted turning back.

But as soon as their eyes met, jeongin went back silent.

Older looked deeper in to his eyes, ensuring something. Then sighed and proceeded to walk in.

After he vanished in to the house jeongin took a deep breath in.
"Ahh jeongin. What the heck you just happened" jeongin sat on the ground feeling weak.

He really meat it??" A euphoria took over jeongin's mind.

he told He Fell For Me??

Arggghhh

"I don't know anymore" He just stood up not sure if he can go into that household.

" How could I even face him now?"

Hyunjin walked right into his room slamming the door at his back.

Cursing he fell on the bed staring at the ceiling.
What I just did??
Can I face him now?

++

Few hours passed. And it's wasn't morning yet. Hyunjin layed down on his bed with his still processing his mind.
Since there was no signal of jeongin, he assumed that younger must be in his room now.

He kept thinking what his and jeongin's relationship had become. He realized how much closer they became in this short time. He memorized all the moments he has with the boy.

His dark pupils became large as he kept thinking about the boy.

Shitty

He slammed the bed besides him and got up panting.
Hyunjin ended up barging in to the younger's room literally breaking the door. But what he saw was a empty room with no one.

Bows knotted, hyunjin went down searching out the figure he wanted to see right now.
After few minutes, he found out that there was no trace of jeongin in his entire household.

His expression turns in to a frown later"Yang jeongin. So you

So,  he went to Felix again after all these?

He felt so angry about what the boy did. Why he's so stubborn. After all the things just happened, he went there again??

All his anger gone for a moment and his mind covered with a disappointment about the younger.
" Why should I care of him this much if he's always gonna do the only thing he wants.."
Sighing he sat down on a chair deciding not to go after the boy.

But again a confusion took over him.
"What if something happened to him earlier when I'm asleep???"
"But what the hell could be happen in this few hours inside my house ???"

And later there was a hyunjin, flying in the sky to that plain they found Felix.
"Whatever... Let me check him one last time "

Hyunjin told to himself with faint feeling of anger. Yet he knew deep inside him, he wanted assure that nothing  happened with jeongin.

There was yellow lights all over the place. A beautiful sight with no doubts. Yet hyunjin felt so bitter as he placed his foot there.
No trace of anyone to be seen.
"Yang Jeongin!!"
Hyunjin voice ran over the plain .
After two or three more shoutings he found a small figure comming there from far.
As soon as hyunjin saw him his mind again fully covered with a madness . And his inner self burst out.
"How dare you running away like that from me jeongin? You just used what happened as a excuse to go away from there???"

"Why... Is something wrong. Did something happened to jeongin??"
Hyunjin froze as soon as he heard the familiar voice . The voice of fairy light keeper. Felix.

"Jeongin didn't come here?" Hyunjin asked in a voice wrapped with fear.

" No. Why. What happened with jeongin??" Without minding the Felix's worried voice, hyunjin hurriedly flew back to the sky cursing.
"Where the hell you boy??"

He went back to his own house. As soon as he landed there, he felt the familiar scent.
"Fuck. How I not recognized this earlier??"
His busy mind missed the smell of that old vampire before fly away earlier, that was covered all over the place.

 How I not recognized this earlier??"His busy mind missed the smell of that old vampire before fly away earlier, that was covered all over the place

....................................   

Thank you all for your sweet comments.(TT).
They make me melt >.<✨💕