Chapter 6 Truth Reveal

After the duel with Sora ends, Yuya, Yuni, Vivian, and Yuzu are having a sleepover in their house, however, when they are talking to each other, they hear a doorknock.

Yuya is confused as he asks, "Who would be coming to our house this late?"

As he opens the door, he is surprised to see Akaba Reisho, behind him is a car. Yuya asks, "Reisho? What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Yuya. I need you and Yuni to come to the office. We have some serious problems that we need your assistance with." Reisho says.

Yuya groans a little and says, "Yuzu is having a sleepover in our house, do you really need us to come right now at night time?"

"Academia will attack anytime, that's why we need to stay alert. The problem that we have right now is related to them." Reisho says. "I also heard that you adopted a new sister into the family, by the way. Congratulations."

"Do you really need to change the topic so fast?" Yuya mutters. "I'll call Yuni right now."

When Yuya is knocking Yuni's door, Yuni is chatting with Yuzu and Vivian about the duel. Yuni asks, "Brother? What's the matter?"

"Akaba Reisho wants us to go to LDS right now." Yuya says, "He even prepares a car for us."

Yuni sighs and Vivian asks, "Who is Reisho?"

Yuzu says, "He is our friend, but I haven't seen him for years..."

By Yuzu's side, Ray is surprised and she asks, "My brother is here?! It has been a lot of years since I met him!"

It is a good thing that they haven't changed their clothes, so they quickly rush towards Reisho and Yuya. Reisho says, "Yuzu, it is nice to see you again."

"Yeah, where have you been? You haven't met us for years." Yuzu asks after slapping him with her fan.

"Sorry." Reisho says while rubbing his head from the attack. "I have some business to do outside of Maiami City, that's why I'm not always here..."

Yuni says, "Reisho, Vivian, and Yuzu already know about the Four Dimensions. There is no point in hiding from them."

Reisho manages to get back up and turns to Vivian. "So you're Yuya and Yuni's new sister, it is nice to meet you."

"Okay." Vivian says while shaking her hands with him.

After getting into the car, Yuzu asks, "So why are we going to LDS? I mean, can we even get inside LDS as visitors?"

"You don't need to worry about this. After all, Leo Corporation is actually a company owned by both of our fathers. Akaba Leo, and Sakaki Yusho." Reisho says. "Ever since they went missing, my brother and I become the presidents of the company."

"Wait, what? You're the president of Leo Corporation?" Yuzu gasps in shock. Yuya says, "That's right."

Just then, Ray appears beside Yuzu and she asks, "Wait a second... since when do I have another brother?"

Reisho notices Ray's spirit and he is happy, and he asks, "Yuzu, can I speak to my sister? It has been years since I have met her."

Yuzu nods as Ray just take over her body, Vivian turns to Yuni and asks, "What is going on? Sis Yuni?"

"Yuzu has the spirit of Akaba Ray inside her, just like how I have Zarine and brother has Zarc inside us." Yuni replies.

Ray says, "Reisho...I thought you were older than me, how come you look like you're 14 years old?"

Reisho says, "Ever since the four dimensions were split, I was changed back into an infant. However, I still had the memories of our past, that's why I remember what happened."