Chapter 29 The Fusing Maestras!

After Katrina and Vivian's victory, the one to duel is Yuzu, whose opponent is Masumi Kotsu, Yuya's student in the Fusion course.

"Now the next duel is Masumi Kotsu from LDS versus Hiiragi Yuzu from You Show!" Nico Smiley says as the two people enter the field.

"This time I will get my revenge, Yuzu." Masumi says.

"We will see about that." Yuzu says. "In this duel, I'll show you a different me from the one you saw last time!"

"Fine by me." Masumi replies. "This is a tournament match after all. It wouldn't feel right if you didn't at least do that."

"Go! Yuzu! Burn and Be Hot Blooded!" Shuzo yells.

"Well, it seems like the duel is getting interesting." Reisho says as he sits beside Yuni.

"Aren't you supposed to watch the duel with Reiji?" Yuni asks.

"Well, he and Reira will be fine." Reisho says.

Sora notices Shun standing to the side, watching the Duel, and he smiles.

"First up is the Action Field selection! The field card selected randomly by the machine is...! Action Field on! Field Magic! Infinite Bridge activate!" Nico says as the network of crisscrossing railed walkways appears and elevates the two Duelists above the ground.

"This field, huh...One misstep and it's a headfirst drop into the abyss." Yuya says.

"I agree." Ron says.

"Now which of these budding Junior Youth Duelists will bloom in this unnerving Field?" Nico yells as they start the chant, after the chant, they begin their duel, and Action Cards scatter across the field.

(Yuzu:4000)(Masumi:4000)

"I'll be going first. I activate the Magic Card: Gem-Knight Fusion!" As the card appears on the field, she says, "I can use Gem-Knight monsters in my hand to perform a Fusion Summon with this card!"

Yuzu mutters, "Just like I expected, she's going to do a Hand Fusion on her first turn like last time."

"I fuse Gem-Knight Sapphire, Gem-Knight Crystal, and Gem-Knight Garnet from my hand! Strong-willed blue! Crimson truth! Eye of quartz! Combine to bring forth a new dazzling radiance in a whirlpool of light! Fusion Summon! Appear now! One who illuminates everything with its supreme radiance! Gem-Knight Master Diamond!" (ATK:2900/DEF:2500 LV:9)

As the silver armor knight appears on the field, Yuzu asks, "Got your ace out already?"

Masumi smiles and says, "Master Diamond's ATK is increased by the number of "Gem-Knights" monsters in my Graveyard times 100!"

Yuya says, "There are 3 Gem-Knights Monsters in her graveyard..."

Jean says, "So its ATK go up by 300!" (ATK:2900–3200)

"I set one card and end my turn." Masumi says, "Now it's your turn! Show me how much you've changed!"

Yuzu says, "My turn! I use Magic Card: Pendulum Dance! With this card, I can place two Pendulum Cards on my Pendulum Zone! I place Allergia and Harmony from my deck to the Pendulum Zone!"

As two fairies with a 0 and a 10 appears on the field, the crowd is surprised again.

"What a shock! Hiiragi Yuzu also have her own Pendulum Cards!" Nico says as the crowd cheers.

"No way..." "That is the second one!"

Yuzu says, "I can summon monsters from 1 to 9! Sway with the rhythm! Flow in the melody! Gather together and form a perfect musical! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Aria the Melodious Diva! (ATK:1200/DEF:1600 LV:4 PS:9) and Soprano the Melodious Songstress!" (ATK:1400/DEF:1400 LV:4 PS:3)