Chapter 18 Family Rebellion

"So she won." Akaba Reiji is with Sakaki Yuya at the LDS building, as they are still trying to find the whereabouts of Kurosaki Shun. Yuni called her brother and told him that Vivian won her fiftieth duel.

"Although I'm surprised that you're paying attention to my sister Vivian a lot, Reiji." Yuya says.

"Is that what you think so, huh?" Reiji says while adjusting his glasses.

"Considering that you let her have her own Pendulum Cards first." Yuya says as Nakajima walks into the office.

"The Control Room detected a summoning reaction." Nakajima says. "It is not the first time. Recently, there have been exceptionally strong Fusion Summoning readings occurring in Miami City."

"Fusion, you say?" Yuya asks.

"Fusion is taught in schools, so I assumed it was simply from the students, but..." Nakajima says.

"It is similar to the energy of Ryu's or Vivian's, am I right?" Yuya asks. "The strength is unusual from the normal readings?"

"Correct. We can't even compare it to that of the students." Nakajima nods.

"Understood. Tell the Control Room to continue to monitor the readings." Reiji says.

"Right away." After Nakajima leaves, Yuya says, "Remember the blue-haired boy back at You Show? He is Shuin'in Sora, and we know for sure he is from our enemy and he is spying on us."

"If that's the case, why don't you capture him so we can interrogate him?" Reiji asks.

"We aren't going to do anything unless they have their first strike, and he also wants to join in the championship." Yuya then explains their plan to them, then Reiji nods and says, "I hope your plan will work."

Yuya nods as he goes to check for the Pendulum Cards, once he leaves, Reiji thinks, "First Xyz, and then Fusion..."

Meanwhile, Yuzu and Sora are practicing Fusion near the warehouses. Yuzu says, "I use Magic card Fusion from my hand, I fuse Aria the Melodious Diva and Sonata the Melodious Diva! Echoing melodious voice! Flowing melody! With the guidance of the baton, gather your power! Fusion Summon!"

As she does it, her duel disk shows an error in her Duel Disk.

"W-why did the error pop up? Why didn't it summon my Fusion monster?! Come on!" Yuzu says in a panic.

"Hey, did you remember to put it inside your Extra Deck?" Sora asks.

"Huh? Extra?" Yuzu asks.

"I've told you a ton of times that Fusion Monsters go in your Extra Deck, not your Deck!" Sora says.

"That's right..." Yuzu looks at her main deck and finds her cards inside. Ray also facepalms at her stupidity, how could she mistake Fusion with Ritual considering she did manage to place Synchro and Xyz cards in her Extra Deck?

At the same time, Katrina and Yuto are watching behind the warehouse, Yuto asks, "Like what happened to Rumi with your sister, I assume that Ruri was inside her?"

Katrina says, "Yeah, she wants us to keep a secret because of that brat over there."

Yuto says, "I'm just glad to see her safe, even though I couldn't see her...but how did this whole thing possible?"

Katrina says, "Well, according to my siblings, the Standard ones that share the same face can absorb the rest of three dimensions' body. But they won't disappear, only as a spirit form where the 3 of them and I can see them."

Yuto nods and says, "So that means your brother might be able to absorb me considering he has the same face as me?"

"My brother isn't a heartless person. True, he made a mistake to destroy the world, causing the world to be split into 4, but what he wants is to bring smiles to everyone like my dad." Katrina says.