Chapter 24 Four Way Duel: Fusion

Yuya, Yuni, Yuzu, and Katrina have arrived at LDS since they need to meet Reiji in the office. Once they arrive at Reiji's office, Yuya immediately asks, "Reiji, has Reisho left for Academia?"

"Yes. I guess you missed him." Reiji says as he looks at the window. "The championship is only 3 days away. Yuya, I heard that you are going to attend right?"

"Yes. Although I am already a professional duelist like my dad, I need to attend this for You Show Duel School." Yuya says.

"I see." Reiji says. "Yuzu, can I talk to my sister?"

Yuzu says, "Sure." Yuzu then closes her eyes as she changes into another person.

"Reiji. What's the matter?" Ray asks.

"Yuya and Yuni might tell you about this, the whole purpose of this tournament is to beck the best duelists to fight against Academia: Lancers. You have been with Father before the four dimension splits, so I want to ask you, are you ready to fight him and his army?"

Ray widens her eyes in shock and both Yuya, Yuni, and Katrina, are showing concern. Ray says, "Father wasn't like this when he created Real Solid Vision...but if that can change him back to the person he was, then I am willing to do it."

"I see..." Reiji says. Then he notices Reira standing outside the door. Yuni also sees it and says, "Reira. Come here."

As Reira walks toward her, Katrina asks, "Who is she?"

"She is Reira, like Vivian, she was adopted, instead of our family, she goes to the Akaba Family." Yuya says.

"She has suffered from war when we found her, so she is a little bit losing herself. We were teaching her so we could make her smile again." Yuni says.

"I see." Ray then bends down and looks at her. "Reira, then that means I am your sister Ray."

This causes Reira to pay a little attention. "Sister..."

Ray says, "I know you will smile again, just don't give up since you suffered a lot."

Reira nods slightly, Yuya says, "Wow, Ray. You really good at soothing children."

Zarc appears and says, "Indeed, Ray also likes to play with children when we were little."

"I see..." Katrina says.

After Yuzu returns and Reira is taken away by Reiji to have some rest, Yuya says, "Why don't we have a 4-way duel? We can use it as a chance to strengthen our methods."

Yuzu says, "That sounds fun. I mean, I haven't got the chance to use my real deck..."

Yuni says, "Count me in."

Then the four of them decide to walk toward their private basement arena. But unknown to them, Ron, Jean, and Shun decide to follow them.

"Where are they going?" Ron asks.

"No idea..." Jean says as they follow them.

In the basement, Yuni says, "Since it is only us here, we don't need to worry about anyone interfering with our duel."

Katrina says, "Indeed."

Yuya says, "Now Action Field On! Field Magic: Island School: Academia!

All of them notice that they are now on Academia Island, and the Xyz Dimension Duelists are surprised to see the whole thing.

The four duelists put on their duel disks and Yuya asks, "Are you all ready?"

Katrina asks, "What are the rules?"