Chapter 26 Four Way Duel: Xyz

"And for our final Xyz practice, I'm sorry that I have to do this, Katrina." Yuni says, "I activate Field Magic: Future City: Heartland!"

Just then, much to the Xyz Dimension's residents' surprise, they see Heartland appearing in the same action field. Katrina says, "The undestroyed Heartland...you even know what it looks like?"

"We haven't been to the Xyz Dimension before." Yuya says. "But this is what Astral remembered before the Original Dimension."

Yuzu says, "To think that this place has become a Battlefield...this is very sad to hear..."

At the same time, Ron, Jean, and Shun notice the place as they frown, Ron says, "Heartland...our homeland..."

"If only Academia didn't attack, it would just be the same as this one..." Jean replies.

"Duel!" (Yuya:4000)(Yuni:4000)(Katrina:4000)(Yuzu:4000) As the four of them start to duel, Katrina says, "I'll get the first turn. With Scale 2 Blood Sucker Crazy Clown and Scale 6 Blood Sucker Unshown Mask, I set the Pendulum Scale!"

A Clown that has a white face and looks creepy along with a person behind a mask with no face appears on the field, with 2 and 6 under it.

"I use the Pendulum Effect of Crazy Clown, I can double my Mask's scale!" (PS:6-12)

"With this, I can summon monsters from 3 to 11! " Katrina says.

As the red pendulum swings, Katrina chants, "Now born from the darkness, come with the swing of nighttime and appear for a hunt! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! My two Eyeing Cobras! (ATK:1500/DEF:2000 LV:5 PS:6)"

After two monsters appear, Katrina says, "I use magic card, Level 4 Danger! I make all my monsters LV4! I overlay my two monsters!"

As the two monsters go into the portal, she chants, "Creature of the Undead, burst from the ground and start your rampage! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Blood Sucker Rampaging Zombie!" (ATK:2000/DEF:2500 RNK:4 OVU:2)

As another zombie that is covered by blood and looks like a normal person appears, Yuzu says, "Geez, I am going to get nightmares..."

Ruri says, "That is Katrina..."

Rumi says, "Yeah, I wonder what will happen."

As the Dragon appears, Katrina says, "I end my turn."

Yuni says, "Now I get the second turn!" After drawing a card, she says, "I set the Scale 2 Soccer Player and Scale 10 Nightmare Killer on the Pendulum Scale! With this, I can summon monsters from LV2 to LV9! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! My monsters! Dragon with Hope in the eyes! Hope-Eyes Pendulum Dragon! (ATK:2500/DEF:2000 LV:7 PS:4) Smile Fairy: Double Fairy (ATK:500/DEF:300 LV:7 PS:1), and then Smile Fairy: Double Identity! (ATK:2500/DEF:0 LV:7 PS:4)

After three monsters appear on the field, Yuni says, "Double Identity's effect activates, it can be treated as two monsters! I Overlay my Level 7 Double Fairy! When the crowds cheer, smiles from everywhere will give the fairy power! Xyz Summon! Come! Rank 7! Smile Fairy Laughing Angel!"(ATK:2800/DEF:1400, RNK:7 OVU:1)

A witch-like monster that looks like a female Entermate Laughing Maker appears on the field, Yuni says, "And then I overlay my Level 7 Hope-Eyes Pendulum Daragon and Double Identity! Relaxing and smiling bring joy to everyone, and this monster is going to be its bearer! Xyz Summon! Come! Rank 7! Smile Fairy Relaxing Angel!" (ATK:2800/DEF:1400 RNK:7 OVU:2)

After the second angel appears, Jean says, "That's the same strategy that Yuni used to fight Yuto..."

"I'm going with Laughing Angel's effect! By detaching one Overlay Unit, I can add all the ATK of the monsters special summoned on the field to gain my Life Points!" Yuni says as her monsters shine on her. (Yuni:4000-11600)