Chapter 41 Danger Zones

"He is not here..." Yuzu says as she is looking around the Volcano Area. "Where did he go..."

"If you're looking for Yuya, he already went onto another area." Dennis says as he appears in front of her.

Ruri immediately recognizes him, "Dennis?"

Rin asks, "You know this guy?"

"Of course, he is also our friend back at Heartland. But how did he get here?" Ruri says in confusion.

"I'm Dennis Macfield. Like Ron and Jean, I am from Heartland. I come here as an LDS exchange student and Yuya's friend."

"Yuya's friend?" Yuzu asks.

Then he jumps down and says, "Everyone who duels can become friends. Yuya and I beat Ryozanpaku in such an amazing combination that you wouldn't think it was our first time meeting!"

Dennis then corners Yuzu into a pillar as he says, "I want to Duel you and become your friend as well. Hiiragi Yuzu."

"You know about me?" Yuzu asks.

"You're the daughter of You Show Duel School Principal, right?" Dennis says. "I'm also aspiring to be an Entertainment Duelist like Sakaki Yusho was!"

Dennis pulls out a rose to offer Yuzu, which causes Shuzo to be angry, "Why is that guy talking all friendly with her!"

"After making friends with Big Brother Yuya, he's pinning Big sister Yuzu against a wall, no a rock!" Ayu says.

Ruri says, "I still remember the first time I met Dennis, I was chosen to be a part of his magic show, and he's really good at it. He also helps us a lot when Academia attacks."

"I see." Yuzu nods, glad to hear that Ruri trusts him. "Sure, let's Duel! As another aspiring Entertainment Duelist, I'm interested in seeing how you Duel! Since we both have one win, why don't we each bet two Pendulum Cards?"

"Good idea! You're an entertainer!" Dennis says. "This way will definitely be more exciting!"

Then they both start the Duel. (Yuzu:4000)(Dennis:4000)

"Well then, Ladies first." Dennis says.

"No, I want to see what you've got. I'll let you go first!" Yuzu says.

"What an honor! All right! When neither of us controls monsters, I can Special Summon this card! I Special Summon Entermage Stilts Shooter! (ATK:2200/DEF:0 LV:6)"

After the monster appears, Dennis says, "I set one card and I set the Scale 10 Pendulum Statue Yellow Scarab in the Pendulum Zone!"

"He only sets one of them?" Yuzu thinks.

"I activate Yellow Scarab's Pendulum Effect! It increases all Spellcaster-Type monsters' ATK by 300!" (ATK:2200-2500)

"I see. It was for that effect." Yuzu says.

"You need two Pendulum Cards to perform a Pendulum Summon, but it's also possible to activate just one! I end my turn here." Dennis says.

"But since he only used one, he must not have had another Pendulum Card in his hand!" Yuzu thinks. "If so, then, my turn!"

After drawing a card, she says, "I use the Scale 3 White Butterfly and Scale 9 White Flower to set the Pendulum Scale! With this, I'm able to summon monsters from Level 4 to Level 8! Sway with the rhythm! Flow in the melody! Gather together and form a perfect musical! Pendulum Summon! Now, you're on! Prodigy Mozart the Melodious Maestra! (ATK:2600/DEF:2000 LV:8)"

After the monster appears, Yuzu says, "I use my Magic Card: Melodious Song Ritual! I release Prodigy Mozart the Melodious Maestra! Enchanting melody echoing in heaven, show yourself with the music that deafens your ears! Ritual Summon! Come forth! Level 8! Meisterin Beethoven, the Melodious Maestra! (ATK:2700/DEF:2000 LV:8)