Chapter 45 Zarc and Zarine

Four sets of duels are happening right now, the first one being Shun, Sawatari, Serena, and Tsukikage dueling the first set of Obelisk Force. The Second one is Ron, Jean, Katrina, Satoshi, Ryu, and Vivian dueling the second set of Obelisk Force. The third one is Yuni alone dueling 6 members of the Obelisk Force, and the final one is Yuya versus Sora.

Sawatari says, "Let's go! My turn! I set the Scale 1 Abyss Actor - Devil Heel and Scale 8 Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian on the Pendulum Scale! With this, I can summon monsters from Level 2 to Level 7! Pendulum Summon! Come forth! Level 7! Abyss Actor - Big Star!" (ATK:2500/DEF:1800 LV:7 PS:3)

After the actor monster appears, Sawatari continues, "Once per turn, Big Star can add an "Underworld Script" card to my hand. I activate the Underworld Script - Fantasy Magic that I added to my hand! After reading the script, Big Star will act out his role!

Big Star is cloaked in a wizard's garb, and Sawatari yells, "Battle! I attack Triple-Bite Hound Dog with Big Star!" (Yellow:2000-1500)

After the monster is destroyed, Yellow says, "Weren't you watching, intruder? Even if you destroy our monsters, you'll just eat our combo in response!"

"I didn't destroy them! During a turn I activate Fantasy Magic, any of my opponent's monsters destroyed in battle return to the hand instead! But Fusion Monsters go to your Extra Deck, not your hand." Sawatari says.

"I activate the Trap, Antique Gear Reverse Fusion!" Yellow says. "When an Antique Gear monster I control leaves the field by my opponent's card effect, I can Special Summon a Fusion Monster that lists that monster as Fusion Material! Come forth! Level 9! Antique Gear Ultimate Hound Dog!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2000 LV:9)

As another stronger Hound dog appears, Yellow continues, "When this card is Fusion Summoned, it halves the LP of all of my opponents!" (Tsukikage:500-250)(Serena:2400-1200)(Sawatari:2000-1000)(Shun:4000-2000)

"Damn it..." Sawatari says.

"Stay out of this!" Shun says, but he falters and grunts in pain again while clutching his ribs. Gongenzaka comes and says, "You should take your own advice! My turn!"

Since Gongenzaka also intrudes the duel, so he also gets the penalty. (Gongenzaka:4000-2000)

Back at the other duel, Ron says, "My turn!" Ron says as he picks the card. "When my opponent controls a monster, I can summon Sports Player Bomb Throwers!"

As two monsters with bombs and black sports shirts appear on the field, he says, "I overlay my two monsters! Master of the Swords, cut down your enemies and claim your victory! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Sports Player Swords Cutter!" (ATK:3000/DEF:1500 RNK:4 OVU:2)

A human with a protective suit and a sword appears, and two red orbs surround it. "I use its effect! I use one Overlay Unit, it can destroy all magic and trap cards on the field."

"What?" The Obelisk Force is shocked as Swords Cutter uses its wooden sword to cut an Overlay Unit and then smacks the field, causing the trap cards all to get destroyed.

"I also use Equip Magic: Sports Medal! I add 1000 ATK to Swords Cutter!"(ATK:3000–4000)

A medal is attached to Swords Cutter, as Ron yells, "Battle! I attack your Triple Bite Hound Dog!" Ron yells as Red's dog is destroyed, causing him to fall down the floor. (Red:1800–0)

At the same time, Ron also cards the member. Yellow says, "No way, they can card us, too?"

Jean says, "Now it is your turn!" She draws a card and says, "I use Trap User Immediate Activate! I can activate all my Trap cards without setting them!"