Chapter 27 Opening!! Miami Championship

As today is the tournament, everyone from You Show except Yuya and Yuni is outside the dueling school.

"Yuzu, Sora, Vivian, Ryu, Katrina, Ron, Jean, Ayu, Futoshi, Tatsuya. The day has finally come! To think that all of our students from You Show Duel School qualified for the Miami Championship...I...I'm... So proud of all of you!" Shuzo yells as he tries to hug them, only to be step-sided and fall to the road with the bike riding over him.

"Why do you dodge?" Shuzo groans.

"Dad, you are way too excited." Yuzu says.

"We're not even at the stadium yet..." Ayu says.

"Y-yeah...that's right." Shuzo says as he continues to explain the rules.

While Shuzo is explaining the rules, Ron asks, "By the way, where are Yuya and Yuni?"

Vivian says, "They are already at LDS since they are the Vice Presidents, this Tournament is quite special, so they are thinking about revealing themselves to the whole world about them being the Vice-Presidents."

Katrina says with concern, "I don't know if that's a good idea, from what I've heard, 3 years ago, Dad went missing and everyone has been booing him. This also caused Brother and Sister to be bullied by others."

In the LDS corporation, Yuya and Yuni are at the office along with Reisho and Reiji. Yuni turns to Reisho and asks, "How did your father react when he heard about this tournament?"

Reisho says, "Dad hasn't had any plans for Standard yet, considering that their Xyz Invasion hasn't finished yet. And even if Xyz is finished, they will head to Synchro next. He didn't care about this annual championship, so you should be fine."

Reiji says, "I see. I am glad that you didn't tell him about Lancers."

As Himeka comes with Reira, she asks, "Are you guys ready?"

Reisho says, "We are ready, Mother."

Then they all walk out of the LDS building and then walk to the stadium, Reiji, and Reisho, along with Reira and Himeka are at their VIP Box. A lot of people are surprised to see both co-presidents since they never show up in public, they also wonder if the Vice-Presidents are also in the scene, it is because of them that Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Ritual are popular among a lot of schools.

Meanwhile, as the others have arrived at the Stadium, Vivian says, "Wow...there are a lot of duelists here."

"All of them are going to participate? Then this will be a long competition." Ron says.

"Yeah..." Shuzo says, "Since it is the number one championship in Miami City."

"Geez, I thought I can find my daring here..." A girl suddenly shows up in front of them, Katrina gasps, "Mieru Hochun?"

As Yuzu hears that the darling she says is Yuya, she is getting fired in anger. Vivian asks, "Um...who is she and what's going on?"

Katrina says, "She's my final opponent before the Championships...and she seems to be deeply in love with Brother..."

"Could it be... Darling snuck off to meet my mother and father?" Mieru says in a dreamy tone. "Oh my, what a surprise!"

"What are you talking about? There's no way that could happen!" Yuzu yells back, causing the kids to fear and the Xyz Residents to be sweat-dropping.

At the same time, Yuya and Yuni are at the riverside, since they have some time left before the opening ceremony begins, so they decide to relax for a while. Yuya says, "Dad, it's finally going to begin...the tournament to get closer to you..."