Chapter 19 Quiz Quagmire

Jean wonders why she is sitting on the train with the annoying Nico Smiley by her side, Ron just called her that Ruri and Rumi dueled their brother and Shun was knocked out after the duel, she cursed as she couldn't be at the scene.

"So Jean, are you good at quizzes?" Nico Smiley asks.

"Of course, I may not be the smartest, but I know more than others in my hometown." Jean says.

After arriving at the destination, which is Clarity Duel School, Jean asks, "So this is one of the famous Duel Schools?"

"That's right. Whether they're scholars, politicians, or any field of scholar, the top class of any field has come from this school!" Nico replies. "You could call it the school that cultivates those who succeed at the game of life!"

"I see." Jean nods.

"Of course, they've invested their resources into raising Duelists as well." Nico replies.

Jean thinks, "So far there isn't a Duelist that really has the strength to fight against Academia, I wonder if this one has any..."

After greeting Vivian, Tatsuya, Futoshi, and Ayu, who are at the seats, Jean goes to the field and faces her opponent, a boy named Eita Kyuando, who is also the king of quizzes and the Universe of knowledge."

"I have heard of you, Jean, right?" Eita says, "You have been quite famous considering you use only Trap Cards in your deck. Nice to meet you."

"I've also seen your quiz shows as well. Nice to meet you as well." Jean says as they shake hands. Eita then says, "Now then, a question for you. It pertains to the "nice to meet you" greeting you just used. How do you say it in French? You have 10 seconds."

"I don't need 10 seconds. It's Merci d'avance!" Jean says. "

"You are correct...not many people here know French." Eita says with surprise. "But then again, everyone has things they're good and not good after all. I'm looking forward to seeing your Duel. However, what are you not good at?"

"Why should I tell you that?" Jean rolls her eyes.

"Oh come now. I'll tell you what mine is as well." Eita says.

Jean then says, "Fine, I'm not good at dealing with annoying people. Now I told you mine, you should do the same."

"Me? There isn't anything at all that I'm not good at! I'm good at everything!" Eita says.

"We'll see." Jean says.

"Pertaining to knowledge, there is nothing that Kyuando is bad at." The headmaster says.

"That's how it is, my dear weak-at-dealing-with-annoying-people Jean." Eita says.

"Enough about that, should we start the duel right now?" Jean asks.

Nico says, "Of course, thank you for waiting! We shall begin the Duel now! First off is Clarity Duel School's ace! The ever-expanding Universe of Knowledge! Quiz Master: Eita Kyuando!"

As the spotlight is on Eita, he raises his hand and says, "Knowledge is!"

"Number one!" The other students are cheering for him.

"Facing him is the master of Trap Cards! Jean!"

"Do your best!" The kids cheer for Jean, who smiles at them before getting serious.

"Action Field on! Field Magic: Quiz Frontier Activate! Knowledge is Light! Knowledge is Love! Use knowledge as a weapon to clear your way to success in life! The success frontier! True to its name, it is Clarity Duel School's pride and joy, the Quiz Frontier!"