Chapter 10 Dueling with the Stars

In the You Show Duel Field, two sides are standing face to face each other. Shuzo asks, "Where is your fourth member?"

"No need to worry, he has some other business to attend to. Though I wonder if we really need him to come, now who should duel first?"

Sora raises his hand and says, "Me!"

"No, it's me!" Vivian steps forward, much to the others' surprise.

Himeka sees her and says, "You must be Sakaki Yuya and Yuni's adopted sister, right? You seem more reliable than the others, I guess you may be the best choice for—"

"Whatever, old lady!" Sora yells. "You don't know how strong I am!"

Yuni puts her hand on his head and says, "Don't worry, Sora. You can duel next time." Sora pouts as he can only agree to it.

"But you shouldn't think that you'll win easily." Himeka says as she turns to the three students. "They are all Junior Youth Class, just like a lot of you. But they're aces in each of LDS' courses. The one who will face Vivian is..."

A boy wearing a zip-up blue and purple jacket over a white long-sleeved shirt, with white pants, olive-colored shoes, and a loose blue belt steps forward and says, "LDS' Xyz Course student: Hokuto Shijima."

"Xyz..." Ron and Jean mutter. Yuni inwardly smirks as the first is actually one of her students.

"Here it is!" Tatsuya just presses the duel disk and sees his information. "LDS' Hokuto Shijima. His record this year is 58 matches, 53 wins?"

Ayu says, "No way, his win rate is above 90%!"

Ryu says, "Not only that, but he easily met the requirements to enter the Junior Youth Championship. He's one of this year's favorites to win the championship."

"Even if he's an ace or a tournament favorite, there is no need to fear." Vivian says. "I'll show you my power."

As the two people head into the field, Shuzo is choosing an Action Field while the others are watching with nervousness.

"Our students can deal with any situation, so choose whatever you like." Himeka says as Shuzo is picking the Action Field.

"Deal with any situation? Then how about this! Action Field On! Field Magic! Cosmo Sanctuary!" Shuzo yells while pressing the button. "Gain the power of the stars and battle, Vivian!"

As the Real Solid Vision activates, the field turns into a sanctuary that had a lot of stars shining on the field. Hokuto sees it and laughs, much to others' confusion, "Hahaha! He chose a field where I'm an expert."

Shuzo is shocked, "What?"

Sora says with a disappointed look, "Since his name is Hokuto aka the Big Dipper, you could have easily figured that out." The words cause Shuzo to petrified.

"I promise to win this duel! I'll win and protect You Show School." Vivian says.

After the starting chant, they start the duel immediately. (Hokuto:4000) (Vivian:4000)

While this is happening, =Akaba Reiji also enters the room to see the match.

Yuni asks, "So Brother, who do you think will win?"

Yuya says, "Hokuto is your student, right? What do you think?"

Yuni smiles, "Both Vivian and Hokuto are my students, so who am I to favor the winner?"

"Now Hokuto, show him your power." Himeko says.

"Understood, Chairwoman." Hokuto says, "I'll go first! I summon Sacred Gredi!"(ATK:1600/DEF:1400 LV:4)