Chapter 13 Demons vs. Vampires

Everyone is staring at Akaba Reiji, and Yuya says, "This is the real final match, huh?"

"So you decided to come inside, Akaba Reiji." Yuni adds.

"What?" Everyone exclaims as Yuya knows him, Ron says, "So he is the Professor's son..."

Reiji says, "However, I will like to choose my opponent."

Tatsuya says, "Hold on, who are you to decide things on your own?"

"Yeah! This is our school, so we should decide who we want to send!" Ayu says.

Yuni says, "Please stop, guys. He is not someone who you can argue with. After all, the person in front of us is the President of the Leo Cooperation and LDS...Akaba Reiji."

The kids realize how serious this is, and they are speechless. Yuya turns to Reiji and asks, "Reiji, if we let you choose your opponent, who are you picking?"

"I have witnessed the strength of those who come from Sakaki Family, but there is one that I have interests in." Reiji says as he stares at Katrina, who widens her eyes and says, "You want to duel me?"

"Big Sister Katrina can beat him, right?" Ayu asks.

"From this point forward, watch our duel in silence." Reiji says while turning to Katrina, "I hope you give it your all in this duel."

"I think I have seen him from somewhere..." Shuzo looks at the tablet and says, "Here it is..."

"Very well. I'll duel you." Katrina says with determination in her eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Katrina?" Yuzu asks in worry.

"Trust me. I won't lose." Katrina says as she goes to the field.

Sora asks, "So how strong is he?"

Yuni says, "He is the fourth-youngest duelist to become the Pro at the age of 16."

Ron says, "Who are the first three?"

Yuya says, "His brother and the two Vice Presidents of LDS, who become a pro at the age of 11."

This causes everyone to shock. Hokuto says, "It is obvious that they will be surprised."

Yaiba says, "Of course. The Vice Presidents are more than they can ever think."

Yuzu notices Katrina's nervous face and says, "Katrina! Smile!"

Katrina is surprised as she turns to the others, Yuzu continues, "You Show Duel School teaches happy and fun entertainment dueling! Don't forget your smile!"

"Smile..." Katrina says with a small smile. "She's right. Our family entertains with happiness and fun. I must not forget that."

The others are smiling, while Himeka says, "I wonder how long that smile is going to last..."

"What are we going with the Action Field?" Katrina turns to Reiji.

"Choose whatever you like." Reiji says.

Shuzo looks at the monitor and says, "Katrina is letting me choose again. But if he's really Akaba Reiji... He's a pro-level duelist. This may be unfair, but the reason he's here might be onto something. If that's the case, I'll go with this one. Action Field on! Field Magic: Four Dimensions!

As the field appears on the field. The ones who aren't born from Standard are shocked that there is Academia, New Domino, and Heartland in the field.

"Yuni, when do you put that card inside?" Yuya whispers to Yuni.

"I don't know..." Yuni says. "Maybe the principal might know we're up to something..."

Reiji says, "So you choose this field, quite amusing."