Chapter 16 The Truth of Heartland

After the group leaves the warehouse, they are now at You Show Duel School. With the secret of Ruri and Rumi's whereabouts exposed, Yuni decides to gather those who know the truth and have a meeting about it, which means Yuya, Yuzu, Ron, Jean, Vivian, and Katrina are going to be there.

Yuya says, "So Yuni, what do you want to talk about?"

Yuni takes a deep breath and says, "You see, before you and Yuzu come to the warehouse, I was dueling Yuto, the one that Yuzu and Vivian saw who attacked Sawatari and the one who has the same face as you."

"What?" Yuzu says, she has seen him when Sora found him in the shadows but does that mean that Yuni was actually dueling him and he is forced to hide because she accidentally brought Sora into the warehouse? Yuzu asks, "Hold on, you were dueling him?"

Ron says, "It was true, I'm still shocked that you bring out 3 Rank 7 Xyz Monsters in an instant."

"What do you expect? I'm the one teaching Xyz Summon in LDS." Yuni shrugs.

"But in the middle of the duel, when Dark Rebellion attacked, Rumi took over the duel and counter the attack, also using Sister's Light Patience to defeat him in the end." Katrina says.

"That means..." Yuya widens his eyes to Ron and Jean, "You know the whole truth about Yuni and Rumi being the same person..."

Jean says, "How did it happen? Rumi is our comrade, how did she fuse with your sister? It is not scientifically possible if you ask me, considering that Rumi and Yuni aren't Duel Monsters and they are actual humans."

Vivian says, "The shorter version is that Yuni, Rumi, and two other people were originally one being, with the Dimensions scattered into four, that person is also scattered into four pieces. Sister is the Standard Piece, Rumi is the Xyz Piece. We haven't seen the Fusion Piece or the Synchro Piece, but we know that they might be somewhere."

Yuni says, "And due to the fact that I have the original soul inside me, only I can have the power to the other pieces into my body, not the other way around."

Jean says, "Well, I don't think I understand what you are talking about, but what you mean is that you have the power to have Rumi being inside you. And considering that Ruri and Yuzu look alike, I assume that Yuzu also has the power to have Ruri fuse with her and she's now inside her body?"

Yuzu says, "Since you all know the truth, I think there is no reason to hide." Then she closes her eyes and a white light blinds everyone. After it dies down, Ruri is there instead of Yuzu.

"Ruri! It really is you!" Jean hugs her tight, Ruri feels a little uncomfortable with the hug, but she accepts as it is her fault to make them worried. "I can't believe you also escaped Academia."

Ruri says, "I am sorry to let you worry, Ron, Jean. But I am glad that you all came to Standard Dimension to find me..."

Ron says, "So you really are with Yuzu...wow... but if Yuni can absorb Rumi, Yuzu can absorb Ruri...and now that Yuya and Yuto look the same, does that mean..."

"I know what you are going to ask, Ron. Yes. I can absorb Yuto." Yuya says.

"But there is no reason to do that, I mean, when I dueled him, he seems to be fine." Yuni says. "He isn't suffering heavy damage as Ruri or Rumi did, so Brother didn't need to absorb him."

Jean says, "I see...Since you and Rumi are okay, I think we should call Shun to tell him about this news."

"Shun..." Ruri frowns a little, and Yuni decides to ask, "Our LDS teacher, Professor Marco, went missing, I want to ask if Kurosaki Shun is the one behind all of this?"